View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 elite 'Tell your friends' not working 

I found that some elites will not give the popup which allows you to share the post on Fa

cebook when clicking on the 'Tell your friends' link in your news feed.

The latest one was a 'Yahnosh, Sha'din Hacker!' which did not respond to share. A fellow team mate had the same issue with it.
Not sure which others also give the same issue, but i know there are others too.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:00 pm

It's all Sha'din NPCs. Not sure why, maybe Dan just doesn't like them.

Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:09 am

I'd be guessing it is to do with Facebook changing permissions for what apps can do with friend data and apps posting, similar to every other issue to do with FB friends.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42935&hilit=invite+friends

Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:19 am

Deigobene wrote:
I'd be guessing it is to do with Facebook changing permissions for what apps can do with friend data and apps posting, similar to every other issue to do with FB friends.

It's literally just Sha'din NPCs. Try sharing a Queen via the "Tell your friends" button, and then try doing it to a Hypergrid. You'll get the pop-up with the Queen, but not the Hypergrid (or any Sha'din NPC).

Doesn't have anything to do with Facebook as their share dialog isn't ever initialized.

Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:54 am

ActualFate wrote:
Deigobene wrote:

It's literally just Sha'din NPCs. Try sharing a Queen via the "Tell your friends" button, and then try doing it to a Hypergrid. You'll get the pop-up with the Queen, but not the Hypergrid (or any Sha'din NPC).

Doesn't have anything to do with Facebook as their share dialog isn't ever initialized.

Ah cool, but I never have and never will be sharing a Queen or any NPC via the Tell My friends button... they really don't need me to spam them with that many notifications :)

Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:04 am

Cause their hackers, they hack you to prevent you leaking the triumph of the destruction of another of their seemingly endless bases :P

Stark Tech Inside

Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]