View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Dan fixed the friends updating? for some yes. 

If it can't be fixed, the friends list should be deleted period.

And I say this as somebody who does a lot of trading, who would be inconvenienced by such a change. It is really disheartening (to say the least) that I can steal planets from people who are on (or who were once on) my friends list, yet they can't hit me back or even alert me to their legion. I've done it twice, and will be doing it a third time later today -- that negative seriously outweighs the positive of being able to send ctp or exotic matter to somebody without an active trade pact, IMO.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:33 pm

Pongoloid wrote:

And I say this as somebody who does a lot of trading, who would be inconvenienced by such a change. It is really disheartening (to say the least) that I can steal planets from people who are on (or who were once on) my friends list, yet they can't hit me back or even alert me to their legion. I've done it twice, and will be doing it a third time later today -- that negative seriously outweighs the positive of being able to send ctp or exotic matter to somebody without an active trade pact, IMO.

Or simply allow us to attack friends if their ship is opened from the News Feed

if(src="News Feed" && isFriend="true")
{
AllowAttack = 1
}

Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:17 pm
Profile WWW

I agree, either remove friends list or allow friends to be attacked/alerted on the newsfeed. I am getting real tired of getting zeroed on a daily basis by a former "friend" while unable to retaliate and this has been going on for months now.

Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:30 pm

Pongoloid wrote:

Or simply allow us to attack friends if their ship is opened from the News Feed

if(src="News Feed" && isFriend="true")
{
AllowAttack = 1
}

+1

Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:59 pm

Iv'e said it before; In-game friends list please. This allows us to add anyone as a friend, without worrying about Facebook permissions and the need to disclose personal information.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:34 pm

ActualFate wrote:
Iv'e said it before; In-game friends list please. This allows us to add anyone as a friend, without worrying about Facebook permissions and the need to disclose personal information.

This would be the dream but sadly I've given up all hope of this issue being fixed anytime soon.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:35 pm

ActualFate wrote:

+1

Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:13 pm

isn't this a war game...no friends!!!!

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:11 am

Oh boy, can this GL friends list please be fixed?
It is difficult to trade when the friends list don't work.

Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:05 am

I agree with the fat pitcher of colored water...it's a war game...kill everything that moves...friend or foe...figure it out after they're dead!

Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:53 pm

Trade pact

Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:33 pm

If it can't be fixed then remove the friend system completely so I can get sweet sweet revenge on the A-hole that has been zeroing me for the past 5 months!!!!!! :evil:

Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:06 pm

I just LOVE leaving my legion, loosing loyalty so that trades can be done in GL today. Not like I end up missing much anyway, Image Image Image.

Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:10 am

Yay had a planet stolen and I cant do nothing about it.

Not to mention the disrespectful person had the nerve to brag about it to me on FB... Hes now blocked and deleted but GL still thinks hes a friend...

People who steal from people you have traded with. Scumbags.

THIS GAME IS BROKEN.

Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:08 pm

Sorry to break it to you this way...for months my zolazin government has been in cahoots with both Dan and facebook to insinuate a sub routine in the basic schema of your profiles. At this time our rise to power is nigh, and the robots have you in the grip!!!

We had calculated it would take you longer to catch on, but so be it. Now we move to phase 2, where the prizes double.

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:51 am

Hallucinations wrote:
Yay had a planet stolen and I cant do nothing about it.

Not to mention the disrespectful person had the nerve to brag about it to me on FB... Hes now blocked and deleted but GL still thinks hes a friend...

People who steal from people you have traded with. Scumbags.

THIS GAME IS BROKEN.

+1

This needs to be fixed ASAP!

I got several planets stolen from critical hacks as well and I can't do a thing about it. I tried the same things, deleting him off friends list and blocking him, still showing up on GL as a "friend"...

Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:50 pm

Bumping this up to the top. Just recently had an issue with an old legionmate being a friend on my list, and alerting a planet she gave to me during a contest as FFA. Pretty frustrating I can never get her back, or invade any of her planets. BS.

Sun May 08, 2016 6:19 am

xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:
Bumping this up to the top. Just recently had an issue with an old legionmate being a friend on my list, and alerting a planet she gave to me during a contest as FFA. Pretty frustrating I can never get her back, or invade any of her planets. BS.

any planets alerted by legion members should be probed and temporal.fluxed if necessary if they have not purged them after a week.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sun May 08, 2016 7:54 am
Profile WWW

xmoonxlitxwalkx wrote:

you can invade planets owned by friends so idk why you think you can't :roll:

also, what senator said is true, it's also your fault for not temp fluxing the planet or asking her to purge it and making sure she did.

Sun May 08, 2016 10:24 am

Yes I understand I was an idiot. I figured since she was an old legion mate of mine back in DoR for a long time, and that since she gave it to me for winning a PvP contest, it was ok with just her on the scans. I've learned my lesson, dont trust planets long time legionmates give to you as a price for winning contest. Thats not the point. I was an idiot and I f'd up.

What I'm annoyed about is I can't actually attack her ship. It says we aren't friends on FB, but she still shows up in my friends list in GL. Is this permanent?

Sun May 08, 2016 7:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next