View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The One Hundred Millionth "WE NEED A USE ALL" Thread! 

The One-millionth "NO WE DONT" reply.

Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:05 am
Profile WWW

If and when I quit this game, this will be the number 1 reason. Just because Kirk and the Senator have fast connections and no life outside of GL, there is no valid reason for not implementing this minor change to increase enjoyment for the majority of players. It seems ridiculous to punish those who play the game and increase their AP by making them spend significant time (yes, most of us have slow connections, I find myself playing on airport wifi when I have some spare time waiting for flights) using the artifacts they have worked hard to acquire.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:56 am

Ranqul wrote:
If and when I quit this game, this will be the number 1 reason. Just because Kirk and the Senator have fast connections and no life outside of GL, there is no valid reason for not implementing this minor change to increase enjoyment for the majority of players. It seems ridiculous to punish those who play the game and increase their AP by making them spend significant time (yes, most of us have slow connections, I find myself playing on airport wifi when I have some spare time waiting for flights) using the artifacts they have worked hard to acquire.

Why not just add a button which NPCs till a person is out of energy? Or scanning till buffs run out? Heck, what about pressing a button which collects for you? Or a buff all button? Or a all ability activate button? Or a purge all?

Heck, people demanding things and would never be satisfied.

Also, if Dan releases a use all button for rank points, someone distribute rank point among the various options, what about them?
And go about insulting people when you're just a lazy person. Ever heard the expression: NO PAIN, NO GAIN?

ALSO: Dan doesn't need you to use the stuff you get in shipments. You do it on your own Accord to make your ship stronger.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:06 am
Profile WWW

Ranqul wrote:

I fully understand why some people legitimately need this, but i'm against it because overwhelmingly there are players in this game with fast enough connections, whom are just too lazy to use their artifacts & there are even those whom for the last year haven't used any artifacts purely because they actually expected a "use all" button to appear soon.

Some may even have quit due to not wanting to click 25k+ times to use what they had saved, but that's their fault for saving for a year expecting something that was not promised nor even mentioned once by the game developer.

Just to address yours and anyone elses needs to accuse a person of having no life....

If people have nothing nice to say then honestly people should either shut up or just stick to the facts that they know, to whit in this case would be you stating your opinion that there should be a use all button and state why.

Nobody needs to be an ass about it with their no life commentary, especially since none of us actually really know what goes on in each others lives.

Enjoy the rest of your day. :)

Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:28 am

Why not just add a button which NPCs till a person is out of energy? Or scanning till buffs run out? Heck, what about pressing a button which collects for you? Or a buff all button? Or a all ability activate button? Or a purge all?

Heck, people demanding things and would never be satisfied.

Also, if Dan releases a use all button for rank points, someone distribute rank point among the various options, what about them?
And go about insulting people when you're just a lazy person. Ever heard the expression: NO PAIN, NO GAIN?

ALSO: Dan doesn't need you to use the stuff you get in shipments. You do it on your own Accord to make your ship stronger.[/quote]

would love a purge all button you know how annoying it is at times to go planet by planet purging it :P and then a auto scanner as long as it did not give me any lag perfect that be a bonus lol.

but i would love to see a use all button but it would not kill me either to not see it i am kinda with the i am in the middle thought of it. but instead of a use all button why are people so focus on this when there is other stuff that is needed for this game

cough more higher rank npc's cough

stryll seekers for higher ranks to get
and many other type of npcs that be given for us higher ranks that already lost the elite pool or are closing into it

Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:46 pm

I think its a vast generalization to assume laziness is the driving factor behind so many requests. I think convenience definitely plays a roll. Like most things in like, time and effort will overcome, but if we can make convenience without substantial loss of quality and value, then we should.

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:30 am

This is one of the top things this game needs and is by far the easiest on that list to implement. The current method to use these artifacts and rank points is time consuming, carpal tunnel inducing, and encourages long-time GP buying players of the game to quit (along with many other glaring issues with this game that need to be addressed).

Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:36 am

Kevin9809 wrote:
This is one of the top things this game needs and is by far the easiest on that list to implement. The current method to use these artifacts and rank points is time consuming, carpal tunnel inducing, and encourages long-time GP buying players of the game to quit (along with many other glaring issues with this game that need to be addressed).

yeah, plus significant portion of remaining daily active players does not have perfect internet connection, thus clicking and waiting 1-2 secs... repeat it by 200x daily minimum, you get to 400 secs waiting, while if Dan would want to (during last 3+ years) to help the players, it would be only 1-10 click on use all, 10-20 secs waiting and done. What sounds more enjoyable? Would players spend more $ on game they do enjoy?

Sometimes I wonder, how would GL look like, if players voice would be more considered...

While app meter for GL is not working (shortly after we mentioned it here on forum), we still see thru appdata drop of DAU to 4.4K with 13K MAU (67% DAU and 69% MAU compare to 10/2014 what can be simple interpreted as >30% drop in player base over a year.)

On other hand, what can a player expect, when the GM is not reading all messages? I have one from 2nd of August on same topic (clicking/use all button), yet no response from Dan at all.
Maybe after all, PLURVIOUS was already 7 months ago right

Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:52 pm

How about a series of ctlab recipes that take rescued prisoners and mix them with various other arts to create new artifacts to increase various stats in a greater number
For instance take 10 prisoners + 10 sentry guards = helmsmen elite, increases helmsmen by 30 when used
There could be recipes as well for tactical officers ( tactical elite) engineers ( engineer elite) decks ( ship bot elite) and cargo (megatesseract). Gotta make one for each stat one could put points into
Also new ctlab recipes to convert brackets into megabrackets , xcharge cells into xcharge banks.
I know id get more excited to see an higher stat increase items gained thru some kinda of refinery process.

Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2