View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Fair Redistribution of Invincible 29x Artifact Rift Planet 

I have an idea, and would like some feedback please?

I have still on scan a 29x Artifact Rift Planet with rings, from a player that I wont mention, who was banned over 3 years ago. I already asked Dan for it and he said no, which I don't agree with but respect.
I log in every day, play the game the way its meant to be played and really do enjoy it, like most here. But this planet and others like it are a complete WASTE!!!

We're purging these gems more and more? Why can't somebody else enjoy its resources???
I know multiple discussions have been had about removing the invincibility - which is why I still have it scanned ;)

But anyway, my suggestion would be to automatically Flux it, so any further ships scanning it are scanning it for the first time, which is important. Next, Remove the Invincibility and reduce cloak to what it would be without this benefit - but this would ONLY apply to Banned players after say 1 year!
To differentiate between a genuine player who maybe retired and banned players with compatible planets use the enemy blockade icon! (As the Player is Blocked by Dan :P )

The advantages been there's now a possibility to scan these very high potential production planets fairly plus the added benefit of thinking "I wonder if the invincibility has worn off today" if you did!!

Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:55 am

if someone paid good money to make it invincible .. it stays invincible.

there are 8.8 million other planets in the galaxy ...

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:58 am
Profile WWW

-1 definitely NO!

Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:38 pm

Multi abuse.

'nuff said.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:32 pm

cygal wrote:
I already asked Dan for it and he said no, which I don't agree with but respect.

this says it all, If you respected the answer you got from Dan about this, you wouldnt have made this post in the first place

it basickly comes down to this....
someone payed real $$$$ to turn that planet invinsible, invinsible = the planet cant be invaded and stolen from the account
and no matter if the player gets baned or stops playing should that be changed - unless you at the same time want Dan to refund the the $ the baned player used to turn that planet invinsible
becourse if you take away invinsible status from the planet, the player no longer got what he payed for

so NO, invinsible planets should always stay invinsible, no matter what happens to the player who ownes them

Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:52 pm

DarkMar wrote:
cygal wrote:
I already asked Dan for it and he said no, which I don't agree with but respect.

this says it all, If you respected the answer you got from Dan about this, you wouldnt have made this post in the first place

it basickly comes down to this....
someone payed real $$$$ to turn that planet invinsible, invinsible = the planet cant be invaded and stolen from the account
and no matter if the player gets baned or stops playing should that be changed - unless you at the same time want Dan to refund the the $ the baned player used to turn that planet invinsible
becourse if you take away invinsible status from the planet, the player no longer got what he payed for

so NO, invinsible planets should always stay invinsible, no matter what happens to the player who ownes them

+1 just purge it and move on

Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:48 pm

i think dan should wipe the mofo and let it be rng generated again

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:05 pm

Thanks for the feedback, I just wanted your impressions on this.
Its purged.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]