View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Nanosheared Drilling Site for rank 128? 

Hi, uh, so, I colonized a planet but it turned in to a nanosheared drilling site. Which would be a totally reasonable thing, if not for the fact that I'm rank 128 and am most certainly not, nor have I ever been, participating in the mission that would trigger this event.

I saw the other post about someone who was rank 4 who ended up with it and people saying it was because the person who alerted the planet was doing the mission, but this is a planet that I scanned and no one else has scanned it so it couldn't be from that. I complained to my legion and another legion member said he had two planets with this, and he's rank 182.

Is this a glitch? And, if so, will it be fixed?

Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:49 pm

Blurryface wrote:
Hi, uh, so, I colonized a planet but it turned in to a nanosheared drilling site. Which would be a totally reasonable thing, if not for the fact that I'm rank 128 and am most certainly not, nor have I ever been, participating in the mission that would trigger this event.

I saw the other post about someone who was rank 4 who ended up with it and people saying it was because the person who alerted the planet was doing the mission, but this is a planet that I scanned and no one else has scanned it so it couldn't be from that. I complained to my legion and another legion member said he had two planets with this, and he's rank 182.

Is this a glitch? And, if so, will it be fixed?

No it's not a glitch and just because it has no other scans doesn't mean someone else hasn't scanned it in the past.

They could have scanned it a few months ago or even yesterday, whilst having the mission active, got a drilling site popup for that planet and then purged it at a later date, resulting in it keeping the drill site but having 0 other scans.

The most you can do is ask someone for the CTP or to scrap some adumbrate stations/parsers you might have obtained from base combat within your legion. :)

Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]