View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Chthonian Planet Confusion 

So I've got an issue about Chthonian planets that I need some clarification on. It was my understanding that turning a gas planet into a Chthonian planet would take the planets research and ADD it to the planets mining and research. For example a 15x mining/artifact/research gas planet would lose it's research and mining and artifact would each get half the research.

I ask because I have a gas planet that I turning into a Chthonian. It was very massive 14x mega Mining, 15x mega artifact, and 15x mega research. Once I transformed it it turned into a very large Mining 2x Mega Rich Artifact 2x Mega Rich.

Did I just screw up and waste a ton of terraformers?
Edit- I also used 5 Enumeration Crystals on it. :(

Last edited by TaylorX on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:37 pm

TaylorX wrote:
So I've got an issue about Chthonian planets that I need some clarification on. It was my understanding that turning a gas planet into a Chthonian planet would take the planets research and ADD it to the planets mining and research. For example a 15x mining/artifact/research gas planet would lose it's research and mining and artifact would each get half the research.

I ask because I have a gas planet that I turning into a Chthonian. It was very massive 14x mega Mining, 15x mega artifact, and 15x mega research. Once I transformed it it turned into a very large Mining 2x Mega Rich Artifact 2x Mega Rich.

Did I just screw up and waste a ton of terraformers?

Yes you did.

http://galaxylegion.com/wiki/index.php/ ... _Exchanger

Almost all of these things are detailed on the galaxy legion wikipedia or on this forum, so it's always best to look before leaping. :)

You could send a ticket in-game and ask to get the original planet back though.

Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:51 pm

I might just do that. It's too bad that Chthonian's don't do anything, you'd think there would be a medal or something for making one.

Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:40 pm

They do something, you can make an 3x MR VL planet and use up those useless data optimisers, at the cost of a 5 GP abandon.

Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]