View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Base raid bug? 

So after I raid the base, it doesn't say whether you were successful or not. If you failed it wouldn't say the % either. Also the raid button didn't even grey out after you pressed raid. I had exit the base screen and go into my cargo to search for the crate...wonder if this is happening to other people.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:42 am

I've had the same issue for the past few days now.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:54 am

Well, not really an "Issue" as such, just a little odd. Lol

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:54 am

It is thought that it is due to the unlocking of the Oruas Eye ability since it has a segment that affects base raids

Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:14 am

Same issue discussed here: Am i the only one having this problem?

Pitch Ninja wrote:
It is thought that it is due to the unlocking of the Oruas Eye ability since it has a segment that affects base raids

I have the same issue but do not even have the Oruas Eye (yet), although the mission is unlocked (less than halfway on 1st completion). So I would not think it is related. The issue started 4-5 days ago, and SonicScrewdriver first unlocked the ability yesterday (have not seen any posting for anyone doing it sooner). But if it were related to the eye's ability, then why are those without it unlocked having the same issue? Sonic was the first in our legion to unlock it, and the issue existed before he unlocked the ability. I am not convinced they are related, and there is too much evidence to indicate they are not.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:20 am

Raigonne wrote:
Same issue discussed here: Am i the only one having this problem?

Pitch Ninja wrote:

I have the same issue but do not even have the Oruas Eye (yet), although the mission is unlocked (less than halfway on 1st completion). So I would not think it is related. The issue started 4-5 days ago, and SonicScrewdriver first unlocked the ability yesterday (have not seen any posting for anyone doing it sooner). But if it were related to the eye's ability, then why are those without it unlocked having the same issue? Sonic was the first in our legion to unlock it, and the issue existed before he unlocked the ability. I am not convinced they are related, and there is too much evidence to indicate they are not.

Why would they have to have it for everyone to be affected? And perhaps it was in testing phase 4-5 days ago due to Dan knowing there would be some soon approaching rank 100. Anyway, I stated it is thought. Can't be sure of course.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:24 am

TheCane wrote:
If you failed it wouldn't say the % either.

Bases have never told you your success chance after the raid. It's always prior, and it's always right next to the Raid button.

Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:27 am

I've been having the same issue with the raiding, I get the crates but there isn't a popup to let me know if I succeed or not.

Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:19 am

Ive also had this problem . also if i click use artifact nothing happens. Returns to normal after i refresh the bt.

Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:20 am

I have this exact same issue. Appears to have started after the system maintenance window. If you check your cargo you can see if you were successful or not by whether or not you got a new crate (assuming you keep your cargo clean and stacked to see the new crate not stacked.)

Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:09 pm

had the same issue for about a week. I have the oruas ally, but havent unlocked the ability yet, mine is rank 83.

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:10 pm

u sure it wasnt crack related , bro?

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:56 pm

juiceman wrote:
u sure it wasnt crack related , bro?

could well have been to be fair.....

:D

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:44 pm

I've had this for almost a month maybe more, Not on every base, put it down to bad internet connection or lag. Always get the silver badges and crate though, so not a real issue.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]