View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Base Glitch #2(Reply if same for you) 

We just disabled a base here at EotS and GP and we have a rather strange occurrence that i would like to check if Galaxy wide issue.

We currently still have the screen that says we can "Target Base", as though it is still alive, rather than the message that would tell you the base is disabled(with the target button to the side).

So is anyone else experiencing this glitch? If so can you confirm that you're seeing the same as i am, which is that when you click Enemy Bases(on a base you know is disabled), that you see the Enemy Base as though it were still able to be targeted.

Thanks. :)

Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:32 pm

did not even get payment for killing the base i just looked and my silver badges are the exact same before the base. then looked to verify in reports and no report of the base even dying. as for raiding for crate i can not confirm that as i stock pile before i open

Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:21 am

Nothing to report here.

Base appears dead as normal, received crate, received silvers.

Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:42 am

we got to kill the base again but this time only got the silvers i should of gotten the 1st time around those who was not on the base when it 1st got killed got crates and silver badges for the 2nd kill a shame i could not get another crate for having to spend double the energy to kill a base that i already wasted energy on killing the 1st time around :(

Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:13 am

pokerman123 wrote:
we got to kill the base again but this time only got the silvers i should of gotten the 1st time around those who was not on the base when it 1st got killed got crates and silver badges for the 2nd kill a shame i could not get another crate for having to spend double the energy to kill a base that i already wasted energy on killing the 1st time around :(

How very strange, as our guys all got crates for that first kill on nightstalkers base, dunno why you guys didn't.

Either way, the issue appears to now be fixed. :)

Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]