View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Maxed Oruas Eye Related Issues 

(1) As pointed out in some earlier posts, base raid successes have stopped being reported for a few weeks now and some folks are assuming this is related to problems in the code -- most likely related to the new code for the Vision of Bounty effect.

(2) The Vision of Bounty does not appear to be working. It is not being tripped on successful base raids. I've raided two bases since getting it and neither gave me something new that I could find nor did they clear the Vision of Bounty effect off my ship. (The Vision of Conquering and Prosperity do appear to work though.)

(3) The Corruption Marketplace is still empty. Does anything see anything in the marketplace? Or, if we're still awaiting that content, can anyone address when it will be available?

If anyone has seen the Vision of Bounty work, sees anything in the Corruption Marketplace or even can see the successful raid reports, please add to this post and let us know what browser you were using. I doubt it, but it would be nice to know if there was a browser in which this new content performs properly. Thanks.

Edit as of 1400 GST on 11/30/2015: The base success message finally worked for me on the 3rd successful base raid and the Vision of Bounty fired and yielded an Adumbrate Station Upgrade (doubles the bonuses on an existing Adumbrate Station). Still nothing in the Corruption Marketplace though. Thanks for fixing the base-related issues!

Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:02 pm

PurFikshun wrote:
(1) As pointed out in some earlier posts, base raid successes have stopped being reported for a few weeks now and some folks are assuming this is related to problems in the code -- most likely related to the new code for the Vision of Bounty effect.

Base raid success message is back as of our latest raid attempt. :)

Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:32 pm

An add-on issue as we've had much more experience with the Eye now. As far as some of us can tell, the vision of prosperity is actually at best a hit-or-miss proposition. I have had at least 2 visions of prosperity just go "poof" and another member of my legion has reported 3 visions of prosperity just go "poof" at our daily planet effect times. No planet effect reported of any type -- the effect just drops off our ship, so the "guarantee" doesn't appear to work -- at least for some of us some of the time. So far, I've gotten 2 ho-hum planetary events, 1 blockade, and at least 2 "poofs". And, there's just no way to know whether the actual events we got were the result of vision or just the normal random daily event chance since they occur at exactly that time (even the "poofs"). [Much like their is no way to know whether the vision of conquering did anything for you in reality or if your invasion just succeeded.....]

Reports have not even been responded to in some cases. In the one case of a response that has been reported in our legion, the response was actually just to reset the vision on the guy's ship (which didn't make him very happy which meant he had to wait another day to see if he was going to get his effect and messed with his timing on reusing the Eye's ability since you can't have 2 visions on at the same time).

And, of course, the Corruption Market is still empty.

Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:51 pm

i got 4 visions of prosperity in a row ... each worked as expected.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:13 pm
Profile WWW

PurFikshun wrote:
An add-on issue as we've had much more experience with the Eye now. As far as some of us can tell, the vision of prosperity is actually at best a hit-or-miss proposition. I have had at least 2 visions of prosperity just go "poof" and another member of my legion has reported 3 visions of prosperity just go "poof" at our daily planet effect times. No planet effect reported of any type -- the effect just drops off our ship, so the "guarantee" doesn't appear to work -- at least for some of us some of the time. So far, I've gotten 2 ho-hum planetary events, 1 blockade, and at least 2 "poofs". And, there's just no way to know whether the actual events we got were the result of vision or just the normal random daily event chance since they occur at exactly that time (even the "poofs"). [Much like their is no way to know whether the vision of conquering did anything for you in reality or if your invasion just succeeded.....]

Reports have not even been responded to in some cases. In the one case of a response that has been reported in our legion, the response was actually just to reset the vision on the guy's ship (which didn't make him very happy which meant he had to wait another day to see if he was going to get his effect and messed with his timing on reusing the Eye's ability since you can't have 2 visions on at the same time).

And, of course, the Corruption Market is still empty.

I had this same problem yesterday, the effect simply disappeared at Daily Upkeep time, in the absence of planet invades and/or colonizations and without granting anything. Not my idea of a "guarantee" and was not a happy governor :)

Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:09 am

As of approximately 1 hour ago, I had my 3rd vision of prosperity go "poof". Syphilis also reports 3 visions of prosperity disappearing without any planetary effects of any type, so this is still an issue. I do continue to report it though.....

Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:24 pm

max my eye in two days, will add anecdotal info as follows post hoc

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:04 am

(3) The Corruption Marketplace is still empty. Does anything see anything in the marketplace? Or, if we're still awaiting that content, can anyone address when it will be available?

still nothing :|

Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:31 pm

My assumption is that it will remain empty and that corruption is basically a permanent 500-space brick in your cargo.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:18 am

Texas Toast wrote:
My assumption is that it will remain empty and that corruption is basically a permanent 500-space brick in your cargo.

Because 500 Cargo is so hard to come by and has a huge impact on gameplay.

Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:11 pm

I had a Prosperity give me nothing again 2 days ago. Why is this not fixed by now ??? :evil:

Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:20 pm

CapitainePaul wrote:
I had a Prosperity give me nothing again 2 days ago. Why is this not fixed by now ??? :evil:

It's Dan. Did you honestly expect any different?

Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]