View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 Scruuge Very Favorite Things 

Scruuge Very Favorite Things
Use a Scruuge Bastion Citadel Upgrade on a base OR a Scruuge Megacharged Hypernode Upgrade on your ship.

Medal is bugged for the ship upgrade.
EDIT: Medal is bugged for BOTH upgrades.

EDIT: Image

Flying around doing stuff. Crap ship. Rank 4--. Insert some attack/defense. #17 Hacker

Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:14 am

Yep, same here.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:50 am

was just about to make a post about this good thing i read lol

same issue here i even used it on my ship right away and no go still no medal come on dan how am i suppose to make progress if the medals not working right :P o also dan can you speed up my time played by 1 year please so i can claim my rightful spot on medal board as #1 :P

Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:03 am

Looks like Dan fixed for users after I posted this. Any info on fixing those that used it before?

Flying around doing stuff. Crap ship. Rank 4--. Insert some attack/defense. #17 Hacker

Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 am

eZ_SWAG wrote:
Looks like Dan fixed for users after I posted this. Any info on fixing those that used it before?

Nope i used mine i'd say as one of the people before Dan made a fix...if he has...

Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:12 am

Zargor wrote:
eZ_SWAG wrote:

Nope i used mine i'd say as one of the people before Dan made a fix...if he has...

I've not received mine either still.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:56 pm

Still not fixed for me either.
:(

Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:41 pm

2 days since i last posted and still not fixed...

Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:01 pm

none of the issues that has been posted has been fixed i got a list of the issues

1. lag started huge hours before the seasonal
2. the medal for buying and installing the hypernode mod did not grant the medal
3. the ally ability to increase extra cloak tothe vicar dropped planet mod not working with the newest ally upgrade
4. the upgraded ally bonus to the 1 planet mod no longer counts the ally as a ally

and that is just the start of the list of the stuff i had noticed as it has effected me and multiple others i have spoken with made a report ticket.

but meh if dan choose's to ignore and not fix the issues i guess i take my money to poker and play poker atleast there i have odd's of winning money instead of just spending money

Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:21 pm

pokerman123 wrote:
none of the issues that has been posted has been fixed i got a list of the issues

1. lag started huge hours before the seasonal
2. the medal for buying and installing the hypernode mod did not grant the medal
3. the ally ability to increase extra cloak tothe vicar dropped planet mod not working with the newest ally upgrade
4. the upgraded ally bonus to the 1 planet mod no longer counts the ally as a ally

and that is just the start of the list of the stuff i had noticed as it has effected me and multiple others i have spoken with made a report ticket.

but meh if dan choose's to ignore and not fix the issues i guess i take my money to poker and play poker atleast there i have odd's of winning money instead of just spending money

Issue #2 has been fixed for the new purchases but unfortunately it's not been done retroactively.

As a fwiw though, this did all occur over the weekend, so i hope Dan gets to all the support tickets i assume you guys sent in at some stage today. :)

Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:25 pm

Medal has been fixed for me.

Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:28 am

still not fixed for me i keep using it daily just incase dan fix's it but it does not go through until i happen to use it for the code to notice i have the mod installed

Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:31 am

I've assumed there's so many people affected by the no medal bug that there will be some sort of fix that goes automatically to award it, rather than based on tickets....

So I'll wait and see rather than add another to what must be a very large pile already.

Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:57 am

I submitted a ticket on Thursday(I think), last week.
No reply, as of right now.

Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:31 am

This is an old issue but it's still not fixed for me. I bought the module upgrade and installed it and haven't been awarded the medal for it. Submitted a ticket a few weeks ago and still no reply

Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:41 am

whatisthis wrote:
This is an old issue but it's still not fixed for me. I bought the module upgrade and installed it and haven't been awarded the medal for it. Submitted a ticket a few weeks ago and still no reply

I'd send another. Sadly, I often times anymore have to send up to 3 support tickets just to get an issue resolved.

Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]