View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 fix raven 

For the love of ALLLLLL when will the ally ability and next mission be readY!?!!?

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:15 am

juiceman wrote:
For the love of ALLLLLL when will the ally ability and next mission be readY!?!!?

Yeah, when I saw that he said "shortly" after New Years holiday, I thought ummm well.....definitely a relative term.

Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:37 am

Bit frustrating for those of us who got some completions of the mission in... Is it going to be wasted energy, are we going to get the number of rewards for missions we completed.

Hell, are we all going to get anything

I did some naughty things, and now they have put me in the Royal Asylum, based in Chesterton

Alumni of the Crimson Lances and Lords of Infinity

Rank 971, Strict SSB,Possibly the jazziest ship in the universe

Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:54 pm

umbongo wrote:
Bit frustrating for those of us who got some completions of the mission in... Is it going to be wasted energy, are we going to get the number of rewards for missions we completed.

Hell, are we all going to get anything

I'd let you sit with the wasted energy and xp but reset the mission to 0 completions, just so you don't lose out on rewards obviously.

Would serve people right for doing a mission that clearly had no reward nor anything ready for it, simply by reading the title of the mission itself.

:twisted:

Also, shortly after new years, is a relative statement.

Firstly, the statement was made by Dan, on Dec 31st 2015.

Quote:
Dan:Kevin, the Covert Ally chain is still having an issue - should be fixed shortly after the New Year.

That clearly shows that the fix wasn't ready that day, if it were he would've just released it then.

So Day 1 was New Years Day. Day 2 & 3 were non-business days. Day 4(today) is the first business day and it's only just started.

So show some patience guys. Ya'll are acting like you sacrificed some blood and flesh to get Ravyn maxed this early.

Just chill & if it's not fixed/released by the end of the month, then you've got reason to piss and moan all you like. ;)

We're all smart enough to know after years of playing this game that *shortly* and *soon* don't mean the next day or the next few days in this game. :)

Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]