View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Is the Exotica Broken? 

I have had it for over 24 hours, and am told over and over to hit the button for the bonus. There is no button

So has anyone else had this happen, or have a suggestions as to what is going on? Ta and Cheers :P

Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:58 pm

Tear wrote:
I have had it for over 24 hours, and am told over and over to hit the button for the bonus. There is no button

So has anyone else had this happen, or have a suggestions as to what is going on? Ta and Cheers :P

On the actions tab of the planet, under all the use planet arti's bullshiz, there should be ability buttons, one of which should be called exotica's influence :)

if it's not there, send a ticket.

Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:06 pm

I did and thanks for the answer

Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:16 pm

Upsdate: I held it for 48 hours and sent in 2 tickets to web master about not having a bonus button. Now another legion has it and the person who is holding it reports the same thing. Also tickets sent in but no answer.

I guess Dan wants the Exotica to pass to other legions instead of being held. There is no longer a bonus to keeping it. Of course would be nice to get an answer to my question and know for sure.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:26 pm

Tear wrote:
Upsdate: I held it for 48 hours and sent in 2 tickets to web master about not having a bonus button. Now another legion has it and the person who is holding it reports the same thing. Also tickets sent in but no answer.

I guess Dan wants the Exotica to pass to other legions instead of being held. There is no longer a bonus to keeping it. Of course would be nice to get an answer to my question and know for sure.

Usually takes a week to get a response anymore, I've found.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:44 pm

Controlled for 1 day, 4 hours and still no Influence ability:

Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]