View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Prismatic issue 

Sounds to me like the prismatic is just a planet once created, but upon colonization becomes the mission planet and becomes invincible at that point, and thus no longer colonizable (even after being force-abandoned)

Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:59 pm

Sirier wrote:
I know you can't colonize unoccupied mission planets because they're invincible. (had an old legionmate that would alert one FFA he scanned just to watch ppl go crazy trying to colonize it)

Perhaps the same thing happens with the Prismatic.

If it was so , where did mine go?

Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:59 pm

Kornholio wrote:
U know friend... I give you this example... You are long term customer at a bank, they give you a reward for being customer for 5 years.

I think a better analogy is they gave you a toaster.

You left the toaster on the counter.

Someone else took the toaster because you left it there.

You are SOL as far as the bank is concerned. They gave you your toaster, meeting their half of the bargain. What you did with it after they gave it to you, that's all you.

Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:11 pm

ODragon wrote:
Kornholio wrote:
U know friend... I give you this example... You are long term customer at a bank, they give you a reward for being customer for 5 years.

You are SOL as far as the bank is concerned. They gave you your toaster, meeting their half of the bargain. What you did with it after they gave it to you, that's all you.

Is it better analogy? I do not see where using your toaster will cost you money. As Prismatic is not equal reward to lets say Dyson planet. where you can enjoy reward at once. Prismatic - spend to get reward.

Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:27 pm

Kornholio wrote:
ODragon wrote:
Kornholio wrote:

Is it better analogy? I do not see where using your toaster will cost you money. As Prismatic is not equal reward to lets say Dyson planet. where you can enjoy reward at once. Prismatic - spend to get reward.

Playing this game doesn't *have* to cost you any money at all.

If it did cost you money at any stage, you invested that money within the game for other items.

Also a Prismatic doesn't cost any money at all to obtain. In fact to get that planet, you don't even need to play this game to any real degree.... just ask the hundred or more rank 500-800 players that have done nothing for almost 6 years lol.

Now, all that said.

You should send a ticket in, stating that your Prismatic Planet has disappeared from your scans and they should do something about it.

Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:49 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
Playing this game doesn't *have* to cost you any money at all.

If it did cost you money at any stage, you invested that money within the game for other items.

Also a Prismatic doesn't cost any money at all to obtain. In fact to get that planet, you don't even need to play this game to any real degree.... just ask the hundred or more rank 500-800 players that have done nothing for almost 6 years lol.

Now, all that said.

You should send a ticket in, stating that your Prismatic Planet has disappeared from your scans and they should do something about it.

I think it costs to upgrade. And ofc its not like you must spend $, but.... on the other hand what is needed to upgrade Prismatic? So you are likelly to spend $ to upgrade it. If you dont upgrade it, theres not much of the reward with Large Ex abundant ?
And i DID send a ticked with my Prismatic issue.. got no response, therefore i said something about customer support.

Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:59 pm

it only costs ctp no $$$ is needed for upgrading and ctp cost is to only upgrade its size

Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:05 pm

Coma speaks the truth. The person who ended up with the planet scanned it during a run and colonized it. It was quite the interesting discussion at the time.

Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:05 pm

Toasters do cost money to operate. The cost just gets bundled in with all of your other electricity-guzzling devices so you don't tend to see that cost.

Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:06 pm

Texas Toast wrote:
Toasters do cost money to operate. The cost just gets bundled in with all of your other electricity-guzzling devices so you don't tend to see that cost.

Comparing to Prismatic the toaster should be non-working one, and to be counted as a reward shall require a lot of time to make it work perfect... how long was it for Prismatic? 1Yr for full upgrade? :) nice toaster.....
Anyway, this is BS convo here now about toasters..

Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2