View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Friends, or not... 

So, I have a couple of people that I had put as FB friends a while back, and now they no longer play the game. My only interaction with them was through the game, so once they stopped playing, I de-friended them on Facebook. However, they are still showing up in my "Friends" list on GL. How can I get them removed from this? I've tried refreshing the cache, etc. Is it a cookie thing?

Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:10 pm

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=43226

well known problem, mainly an FB issue, happened when FB updated a year or so ago. They did something with your friend list linking to games/apps. Im sure someone can explain it better. But what it means is the friend list on GL just doesnt work, new ppl are not added to it and ppl who were there before the update will always stay there, even if you unfriend them. I hear the friend list still work fine for some people but for many it doesnt, me included. making trade a lot harder and you cant attack people you were friend with before the update.

so its most likely not a problem on your side but rather an GL-FB problem.

Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:29 pm

It's a GL issue, although good luck getting Dan to admit that.

Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]