View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Dark Psycubes, do they work? 

all i can say is i have invaded almost on a daily basis and not a single event orther then prisoners and stuff that normal from invading so these people who stating they getting events i call them liars lol until i get some event from invading that not a invasion event. now that i stated this watch i will invade an arti world and get some stupid research event lol or worse i will invade a planet for an arti and get something great but the planet crap lol

Thu May 05, 2016 1:02 am

Still no event for me in over 100 invades since purchase.

Thu May 05, 2016 2:55 am

They were supposed to have gotten fixed before Lepus so that the events would actually happen...

I expect if Bane comes around and they still aren't working then I'll probably ask for a refund and give them back. The little bit of scan wasn't worth the cost.

(I don't consider an occasional player getting an event to be working...in the span of a year with 100-200 invasions there should be at least a FEW events, especially as at least 50-60 invasions already have been done as a governor...)

Thu May 05, 2016 1:14 pm

Just had someone tell me yesterday that they invaded a planet which got Rings upon invade. he never bought the psy cubes either, so yeah these are definitely a farce.

Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:31 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Just had someone tell me yesterday that they invaded a planet which got Rings upon invade. he never bought the psy cubes either, so yeah these are definitely a farce.

That would be some bs... you sure the planet didn't have analyze available before the invasion?

Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:34 pm

XxMercasterxX wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:

That would be some bs... you sure the planet didn't have analyze available before the invasion?

I messaged him to give me the screenshot. It will appear on his news feeds as well saying something like Planet "name" has reported that planetary rings have developed around the planet, production will increase by 20%... Will edit and post once he does. Makes me recall that when I got rings on an invade earlier this year, I hadn't even had my cubes installed.

EDIT: He could not find it on his feed. He claims the rings were not there before invasion. I refreshed the one I had gotten months ago when my cubes were not installed. It is on the first page. That one appeared on my feed.

Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:39 pm

i invaded this week on a massive 9x, it was alerted by someone else in legion...3 people all confirmed it didnt have rings , i warped a guy and stole the planet due to an alert, it was already fluxed...upon invade it had rings...never got a message...i dont recll it having rings prior either...

not getting a message , imho , could just have been a game glitch..

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:12 am

I unistalled mine recently because I've had no luck since I bought them. I might make the space to put them back on.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2