View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Aerlen Patronage, has anyone else had this problem?? 

Has anyone else had this problem ???

Aerlen Patronage
Sent a help ticket. Copied here...
IT HAS HAPPENED AGAIN. I AM MEADOWLARK IN LEGION SUBSPACE ALPHA. I GOT AERLEN PATRONAGE. I PUT IT ON MY PLANET NEMHINTARGHE. IT ONLY GAVE ME 5% AERLEN PATRONAGE. WITH 10 AERLENS IN MY LEGION I SHOULD HAVE GOT 6%, (10 DIVIDED BY 2 EQUALS 5) 5% PLUS ONE EQUALS 6%. YOUR RULES, YOUR STATEMENT IN THE GAME. I ONLY GOT 5% AERLEN PATRONAGE. WHY?? IT HAS HAPPENED TWICE BEFORE WHEN THERE WERE ONLY 9 AERLEN IN MY LEGION AND MY COMPLAINT WAS IGNORED. THIS TIME I MADE SURE THAT THERE WERE 10 ARLEN IN MY LEGION. I STILL ONLY GOT 5%. WHY DOES THE GAME KEEP RIPPING ME OFF. FIX THIS AND REPLY TO THIS. DONT IGNORE ME AGAIN.
5/21/16 10:27 PM CALIF TIME. (spelling corrected)

Got no response on my first 2 complaints (help tickets) about Aerlen Patronage on my planets Hiydjenks 5%, 9 Aerlens in legion,
and on Hrothaketica, 5%, 9 Aerlens in legion.
So decided to pm you directly in the forum. I want the full 6% on all 3 planets. I do have planets with 6% Aerlen Patronage so I know it is possible. Have made a copy of this message. How about a response???

Responded with "Upgraded to level 2" ? No response from level 2. Verified that there were 9 Aerlen in legion before and after on the first 2 planets. Verified that there were 10 Aerlen in legion when I did it the third time. No response to PM that I sent, also.

Yes they were all loyal !

Last edited by killdeer on Tue May 31, 2016 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 29, 2016 3:30 pm

Subspace Alpha
Members: 57 (93% active)

were all of the aerlen loyal AND active ??

http://galaxylegion.com/wiki/index.php/Aerlen_Patronage

"Increases a planet's production by 1% + 1% for every 2 loyal Aerlen in your legion (rounded up)"

in any case, it's a repeatable arti, so you can just replace it with a 6% one down the line.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sun May 29, 2016 3:41 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
Subspace Alpha

"Increases a planet's production by 1% + 1% for every 2 loyal Aerlen in your legion (rounded up)"

in any case, it's a repeatable arti, so you can just replace it with a 6% one down the line.

It may be a repeatable artifact but it's not a multiple use on the same planet artifact, so he can't replace the effect on that specific planet.

Will agree with Senator though, if on all of these occasions you have only just barely made the minimum required count, i.e. 9 Aerlen OR 10 Aerlen, then it's almost certain that you've not checked if all of the aerlen were active & loyal.

I checked your legion, as of right now you have 7 Aerlen in legion, with 2 being low 100's and another being a rank 1 trainee, whom i will assume has not logged in again since joining, so he would likely be at least one of your inactives that you counted as Aerlen.

Sun May 29, 2016 8:04 pm

kirkeastment wrote:
senatorhung wrote:
Subspace Alpha

It may be a repeatable artifact but it's not a multiple use on the same planet artifact, so he can't replace the effect on that specific planet.

so once the effect has been placed once, you're saying it can't be placed again ? good to know.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sun May 29, 2016 9:04 pm
Profile WWW

All the aerlen were loyal at the time I used the artifact. I checked before and after using the arti. Actually had 11 aerlen the last time but one was inactive.

Tue May 31, 2016 12:35 am

killdeer wrote:
All the aerlen were loyal at the time I used the artifact. I checked before and after using the arti. Actually had 11 aerlen the last time but one was inactive.

I *think* the problem may be the "active" part of the "loyal, active Aerlen" rather than the "loyal".
I cannot remember where I saw it, or even when, but I *believe* the Aerlens *may* be required to have logged on within the last 2 days, or something similar to that.
So not quite as easy as just checking loyalty if my recollection is correct.

Tue May 31, 2016 12:48 am

All inactives are races other than Aerlen.

Tue May 31, 2016 4:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]