View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Jalistair 

It seems that Facebook now requirers a legal name to be used with a government ID filled with the company. As such, unless someone knows of a different way to log into the game I will no longer be playing. It was a great game, enjoyed the time and wish everyone the best.

- Jalistair

Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:30 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, I remember you from when I was still a low rank. Sad to see you go :(

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41172&p=418403#p418403 <---Ship log

Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:41 pm

jalistair wrote:
It seems that Facebook now requirers a legal name to be used with a government ID filled with the company. As such, unless someone knows of a different way to log into the game I will no longer be playing. It was a great game, enjoyed the time and wish everyone the best.

- Jalistair

maybe you can submit a ticket under a new account with information to prove who you are to get things transfered over?

Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:56 pm
Profile WWW

AEnterprise_ wrote:
jalistair wrote:

- Jalistair

maybe you can submit a ticket under a new account with information to prove who you are to get things transfered over?

Nope, Dan has stated that he won't do this. The only resolution it to provide your real information (with proof) to Facebook in order for them to give you your account back.

Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:12 pm

ActualFate wrote:
AEnterprise_ wrote:
jalistair wrote:

- Jalistair

Nope, Dan has stated that he won't do this. The only resolution it to provide your real information (with proof) to Facebook in order for them to give you your account back.

this i had issues with facebook 3 years ago when bane showed up with the ally for the 1st time i could not make a purchase with facebook with credit card or even facebook card to get the ally i contacted dan and we spoke multiple times during emails and he had stated not to make a new account that he can not and will not transfer my account that had some reason been locked out of purchase's by facebook. advantage facebook decided 3 days before bane ended to release my account to make purchase's again so i managed to get the ally.

so yes only solution is contacting facebook with your real information instead of what ever false information you had your account under for them to open it up for you again

Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:48 pm

Yes, it does appear that the only way to log back in is by uploading a government ID and using my name as opposed to Jalistair, witch oddly enough is from my name. However, I do not feel that Facebook should even ask what someones name address and birthdate is. As such I am no longer using Facebook. It is a matter of privacy and personal rights. (I suspect if I were in a different country there would be no such requirement but who knows.)

In any case the game was fun, great folks here. I enjoyed my time with Icariums Fate. Great to find a legion that does not B!tch and moan when you go out and kill someone else. Also, I really enjoyed Project Anarchy, thanks for alerting me when I badged your players and making the game more interesting~even if some of you guys couldn't handle a little trash talk and blocked my coms!

Peace out!

Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:39 pm

jalistair wrote:
Yes, it does appear that the only way to log back in is by uploading a government ID and using my name as opposed to Jalistair, witch oddly enough is from my name. However, I do not feel that Facebook should even ask what someones name address and birthdate is. As such I am no longer using Facebook. It is a matter of privacy and personal rights. (I suspect if I were in a different country there would be no such requirement but who knows.)

In any case the game was fun, great folks here. I enjoyed my time with Icariums Fate. Great to find a legion that does not B!tch and moan when you go out and kill someone else. Also, I really enjoyed Project Anarchy, thanks for alerting me when I badged your players and making the game more interesting~even if some of you guys couldn't handle a little trash talk and blocked my coms!

Peace out!

uh, why are you thanking PA ? who do you think reported you to fb ?? they've done it before.

but yeah, GL is the only reason i am still on facebook ...

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:18 pm
Profile WWW

I thought you were a big reader?

Post states:

<<Also, I really enjoyed Project Anarchy, thanks for alerting me when I badged your players and making the game more interesting>>

Not hard to process really. They were *accused* of reporting someone as well. People are accused of all kinds of things in this game.

He had more base damage than me! Must be hax
He beat me! must be clicker
They killed our base! must be spies
He called me out on my BS! Must be toxic......

So on and so forth .

Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:53 pm

you know it is funny last year everything was empire of the suns fault this year it is project anarchy's fault so what if the game still living in 2 years who's fault will it be then for people not following the rules of facebook or the game

Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]