View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Alarona 

<<<<gotta say i don't see much difference in using a glitch or your legion lowranks to alert ships on their bt to be farmed by legions high ranks as a couple legions in the galaxy do on a regular basis.>>>>

Or declare war on a legion half your size.

Such evil goings ons in this game! All subject to the berating and fingerpointing and shaming by the galactically stupid and terminally hypocritical .

Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:52 am

ah one of my fans has appeared :mrgreen:

Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:28 am

from mib ..."War..good...i have 50 million mouths to feed"

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:05 am

Quote:
Just got word she was kicked by Dan

Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:15 pm

Hi guys

Sooo, just my two cents that are probably worth less than one..

There was a pretty good description on this exact glitch on the post made about me being banned for the exact same thing, so I wonder why Alarona (assuming she knew about what happened to me) would do it. Maybe bored and wanted to cause a fuss with her leaving of the game? Or was it just a stupid mistake?

Either way.. DON'T DO IT, you will be banned!

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:20 pm

Alpharik wrote:
DON'T DO IT, you will be banned!

Several dozen reports later to Dan, and Alarona is still in Blues Bros. From what I've seen, ships are automatically removed from legions when banned.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:23 pm

ActualFate wrote:
Alpharik wrote:

Several dozen reports later to Dan, and Alarona is still in Blues Bros. From what I've seen, ships are automatically removed from legions when banned.

They aren't.. Maybe after 7 days, when they are inactive, but not right away. Or they weren't when I played anyway

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:25 pm

ActualFate wrote:
Alpharik wrote:

might be cause legions just kick them

Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:01 pm

above it due to the legions kicking some will not boot til they fully not giving the legion any bonus's which is 7 days others remove instantly so they can replace the person.

those legions who keep normally have open spots so when some1 applys they can see and accept those who boot instantly are 1's that are full so they can use a open spot anyways.

and galaxis since you have her in your legion i will find your ship and hack it :P so repair little man lol

Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:15 am

ActualFate wrote:
Alpharik wrote:

ships are automatically removed from legions when banned.

Nope

Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:56 pm

Hallucinations wrote:
ActualFate wrote:
Alpharik wrote:

ships are automatically removed from legions when banned.

Nope

I quite clearly stated that it was from my experiences. Yes, I have had ships up and vanish from my legions before. No kick messages, no low-rank resets. Just gone. Poof. Thin air.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:19 pm

galaxis wrote:
Just got word she was kicked by Dan.....sad to see it she is a really nice lady if you knew her, she and I were legionmates at H1 afew years ago as I understand it from her she had been away form game over 6 months and just got back into it and wanted to complete her hull tests to get a running start. She says she remembers others doing this method to finish quickly and at that time no one got into trouble for it....obviously things have changed so how about dan get off his lazy butt and fix this glitch so no one else gets harmed no matter what side of this debate your on. :(

Blaming Dan Montgomery for Alarona's ABUSE of a well-known GL glitch to disable lower-ranked players is emblematic of GL players inability of accepting responsibility of their own behavior.

The recent changes to GL (i.e. player block) reflects a proactive move to reduce lower-ranked player attrition by protecting lower-ranked players. Alarona most certainly deserved to be banned and any other high-ranked player who follows her path.

Bottom line, it's better for the viability of GL if Dan Montgomery bans ONE higher-ranked player that preyed on 100 lower-ranked players. #DueDiligence

Blues Bros welcomed Alarona while she was targeting lower-ranked players. They knew what she was doing. It's no surprise that Blues Bros would attempt to excuse her TOS'able behavior by blaming Dan Montgomery. It speaks volumes about that legion.

Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:12 pm

Ultraxx wrote:
galaxis wrote:
Just got word she was kicked by Dan.....sad to see it she is a really nice lady if you knew her, she and I were legionmates at H1 afew years ago as I understand it from her she had been away form game over 6 months and just got back into it and wanted to complete her hull tests to get a running start. She says she remembers others doing this method to finish quickly and at that time no one got into trouble for it....obviously things have changed so how about dan get off his lazy butt and fix this glitch so no one else gets harmed no matter what side of this debate your on. :(

Blaming Dan Montgomery for Alarona's ABUSE of a well-known GL glitch to disable lower-ranked players is emblematic of GL players inability of accepting responsibility of their own behavior.

The recent changes to GL (i.e. player block) reflects a proactive move to reduce lower-ranked player attrition by protecting lower-ranked players. Alarona most certainly deserved to be banned and any other high-ranked player who follows her path.

Bottom line, it's better for the viability of GL if Dan Montgomery bans ONE higher-ranked player that preyed on 100 lower-ranked players. #DueDiligence

Blues Bros welcomed Alarona while she was targeting lower-ranked players. They knew what she was doing. It's no surprise that Blues Bros would attempt to excuse her TOS'able behavior by blaming Dan Montgomery. It speaks volumes about that legion.

only responded because the hashtag made me cringe....

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3