View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 doorbuster broken for scruuge? 

i raided a sillixx, the only one i needed, when the Scruuge event began yesterday, yet i did not receive my points or cache, did i miss something?
i put a help ticket but haven't heard back. if they dont believe is there a way to prove u raided a sillixx if the game doesnt give reward?

Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:36 pm

KoBoar wrote:
i raided a sillixx, the only one i needed, when the Scruuge event began yesterday, yet i did not receive my points or cache, did i miss something?
i put a help ticket but haven't heard back. if they dont believe is there a way to prove u raided a sillixx if the game doesnt give reward?

Your ticket should be fine. I'm sure it will get answred. I had one answred yesterday that I replied to with another situation and I havent heard back yet but I am sure he will get to it

Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:28 pm

I am having the same problem too with that medal. I raided a sillix and a human but the medal did not gain any progress. Those two races are still grey. Please fix this asap.

Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:14 pm

Raided Xecti, Litheor and Uldrinan today, the Uldrinan was the only one that didn't credit.

Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]