View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Loss of Trellith Ability 

Had Trellith influence as was using it on a planet before, but when changed to Taltherian, lost the ability on the page. Having changed to Drannik, still have no option to use the Trellith influence. Anyone else know a quick fix whilst a support ticket is sent to Dan?

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41172&p=418403#p418403 <---Ship log

Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:24 pm

TheBandit wrote:
Had Trellith influence as was using it on a planet before, but when changed to Taltherian, lost the ability on the page. Having changed to Drannik, still have no option to use the Trellith influence. Anyone else know a quick fix whilst a support ticket is sent to Dan?

Trellith ability is accessed via the abilities tab of the planet you want to use it on. It shouldn't really appear on any other page so far as I am aware.
Are you sure you have the "Your planet abilities" tab open on the planet where you want to set the influence?

Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:16 pm

Deigobene wrote:
TheBandit wrote:

Trellith ability is accessed via the abilities tab of the planet you want to use it on. It shouldn't really appear on any other page so far as I am aware.
Are you sure you have the "Your planet abilities" tab open on the planet where you want to set the influence?

It does show up in other places, it's just greyed out as it is unavailable for use on other targets.

Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:24 pm

ActualFate wrote:
Deigobene wrote:
TheBandit wrote:

It does show up in other places, it's just greyed out as it is unavailable for use on other targets.

Yep, sorry that was meant to be my point, but I must not have explained it well enough.
You will never be able to use the Trellith ability unless you are on a planet, which is why I asked them to double-check they were, just in case

Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:22 am

Already double and triple checked. The button for the Trellith Ability just isnt there...Medal is completed too so no chance that it has just been a figment of imagination...

Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:37 am

Trellith ability has been regained...

Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:12 am

I've lost my ability as well. I recently switched to Ingeron and now the ability does not come up on my planetary ability screen. Did you ever get a fix for this?

Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:41 pm

Takamo wrote:
I've lost my ability as well. I recently switched to Ingeron and now the ability does not come up on my planetary ability screen. Did you ever get a fix for this?

It was fixed and then lost again when the race change was back to Taltherian. Apparently Dan said it was a Level 2 problem (whatever that means). Seems like a big problem though. An email was sent back on the 31st but the problem was reported on the 28th of December.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]