View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Banned? 

No clue why, but seems my account in game was banned. Thought maybe it was some weird glitch or something, but seems to have persisted, so am wondering if I can find out why, or, you know, have the ban removed.

Dan?

Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:05 am

Do you have any other family members or friends that play the game on the same computer? If so, he probably banned you as a multi account.
If it is actually a glitch, you can contact support from the buttons below all the ads on facebook, and ask why from there, Dan will email you.

Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:10 pm

The only thing I get when trying to get to the game, from either facebook or the link on the website, is FB's 404, so, no access to the in-game support, nor can I find any way to contact dan from the app's page.

Kind of hoping he sees this, heh.
But no, unless someone is hacked into my wi-fi, no one else from this IP should be accessing the game.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:24 am

your in game name?

Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:22 am

pokerman123 wrote:
your in game name?

Pretty sure its Xtreme, I dont see you in my friend list and your planet has no owner now.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:09 pm

pokerman123 wrote:
your in game name?

iPhil

Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:32 pm

Well when you get banned it usually just comes up with a message not a 404 error, not really sure what could be wrong. If you are banned though I'm pretty sure you only get banned for a year.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:44 pm

sudden bans like that are usually due to a violation of the GL terms of service

here's the current wording of the Code of Conduct:

Quote:
3. Code of Conduct.
While using the Game or Materials, you agree not to:

* Restrict or inhibit any other player, user or member from using the Game, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Game;
* Use the Game or Materials for any unlawful purpose;
* Use more than one account to play the game;
* Allow someone else to access your account, or transfer ownership of your account;
* Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
* Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us),
* Engage in spamming or flooding;
* Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
* Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Game or Materials;
* Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Game or Materials;
* "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Game without our prior written authorization;
* Use any robot, spider, Game search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine" or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Game or its contents;
* Use or exploit errors in design, features which have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" to gain materials or access that would otherwise not be possible or available; or
* Harvest or collect information about Game players or members without their express consent.

While using the Game or Materials, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:44 pm
Profile WWW

Nuron wrote:
Well when you get banned it usually just comes up with a message not a 404 error, not really sure what could be wrong. If you are banned though I'm pretty sure you only get banned for a year.

Yeah, at first I saw some message about being banned. Didn't note what it said exactly, though, so don't know if it gave any reason. And when I refresh from then on, it gives me the 404.

Reading farther down the TOS, though, there is a support email address that I can try. Thanks for the link, senator.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]