View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Banned 

It appears I was banned for some reason.

I honestly don't have any idea why.
I haven't had internet for the few days, I tried to log on at work at I was apparently banned sometime during this period.

Almost certain no-one else in my house plays GL, so shouldn't be false positive for multi-accounts.
Don't believe I have done anything against the TOS.

Don't have access to contact developer option since I am banned from the app.

Any ideas?

IGN: NMGod

Kills: 5753 and counting
Deaths: 44

Thu May 18, 2017 3:12 am

If youre in facebook jail it might be a problem

Thu May 18, 2017 6:01 am

Yeah, apparently someone posted on my comm that they were going to get me banned, not sure why, don't even know who they are but I guess I disabled them or invaded something they didn't like.

Kills: 5753 and counting
Deaths: 44

Thu May 18, 2017 6:34 am

you are not the only one, I know 3 other high rank plyer that got ban for nothing yesterday....

No message, no one know what happend, no one know what they did wrong...

Is that how it work in this game ??? you spend countless hour playing you spend real $$$ and at the end you got ban for no reason, no advice you let your player down Dan !!!

Shame on you

Thu May 18, 2017 10:37 am

Ahh mate thats bad news! Harsh, but there's a graveyard of innocent ships taken down in the waves of cheaters unfortunately. Far as I know, Dan doesnt ever go back on a ban, but its always worthy of an email to him? Best of luck bud x

Thu May 18, 2017 2:33 pm

Pepper wrote:
Ahh mate thats bad news! Harsh, but there's a graveyard of innocent ships taken down in the waves of cheaters unfortunately. Far as I know, Dan doesnt ever go back on a ban, but its always worthy of an email to him? Best of luck bud x

Wait until you see who else got ban...

Thu May 18, 2017 2:42 pm

if you have sent any tickets, in past, and you still have the email reply, you can use reply option to contact developer.

Thu May 18, 2017 10:16 pm

If you've spent any money on the game call your CC company and file fraud charges. You'll get all your money back, like I did.

Fri May 19, 2017 9:38 am

sclaaaaarb wrote:
If you've spent any money on the game call your CC company and file fraud charges. You'll get all your money back, like I did.

That's savage, brilliant way to get all your cash back tho

Fri May 19, 2017 3:35 pm

Nuron wrote:
sclaaaaarb wrote:

Just think about it, if you get ban with no advertise and for no reason like a lot of player in the last two days, some of them spend thousand of $
I really think its a fraud from Galaxy Legion aka by Eris Media, LLC.

Fri May 19, 2017 3:52 pm

blabla wrote:
Nuron wrote:
sclaaaaarb wrote:

Just think about it, if you get ban with no advertise and for no reason like a lot of player in the last two days, some of them spend thousand of $

That's true, maybe we should advertise this to deter Dan from randomly banning innocent users.

Fri May 19, 2017 4:02 pm

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
That's true, maybe we should advertise this to deter Dan from randomly banning innocent users.

We send at least 10 ticket about the injustice of our friend ban yesterday (around 36h ago) totaly silence, no answer nothing we are in the void. Even worst a new wave of ban happend (around 12h ago)
I think he dont realise that we are his client that we made him live. He need to respect the player the huge spender who are playing for 5 to 7 years to this game...

Fri May 19, 2017 4:07 pm

blabla wrote:
I think he dont realise that we are his client that we made him live. He need to respect the player the huge spender who are playing for 5 to 7 years to this game...

You mean the ones who admitted to cheating? He should respect them?

Fri May 19, 2017 4:13 pm

ODragon wrote:
blabla wrote:

You mean the ones who admitted to cheating? He should respect them?

Who you talking about ? cause I know 8 players that got ban in the last 2 days and some of them didnt do anything

Fri May 19, 2017 4:26 pm

anything you know of...i wouldnt accuse them, but just cause you aren't aware doesnt mean they didnt break ToS in some manner.

I suspect Dan has some algorthym which checks for specific things he wants to target, then he acts based on that data. But totally a guess.

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri May 19, 2017 5:23 pm

juiceman wrote:
anything you know of...i wouldnt accuse them, but just cause you aren't aware doesnt mean they didnt break ToS in some manner.

I suspect Dan has some algorthym which checks for specific things he wants to target, then he acts based on that data. But totally a guess.

Dan has nothing and no way to automatically check. He solely goes on reports from others(Generally coming from Funk and PA, but hey Negron and Bonny were totes legit). Dan is so inept/useless he literally has no idea what he's doing. Also, Dan had IRL friends playing this game that he allowed to blatantly cheat.

If you're a half arsed web dev, you can make this game do what you want. How do you think EOTS got away with what they did for so long (do you really think 600k base attack was legit while all other bases had a 10th of that?) Remember the drive to make a maxed out base? Remember how the guys that maxed it out in a few days got banned shortly afterwards? Does no one remember 22x mc oceans with rings and SS being sold for real money? I do as i bought some. Then sold them for more.

This game is dead because Dan is completely useless.

Sat May 20, 2017 12:17 am

sclaaaaarb wrote:
juiceman wrote:

Dan has nothing and no way to automatically check. He solely goes on reports from others(Generally coming from Funk and PA, but hey Negron and Bonny were totes legit). Dan is so inept/useless he literally has no idea what he's doing. Also, Dan had IRL friends playing this game that he allowed to blatantly cheat.

If you're a half arsed web dev, you can make this game do what you want. How do you think EOTS got away with what they did for so long (do you really think 600k base attack was legit while all other bases had a 10th of that?) Remember the drive to make a maxed out base? Remember how the guys that maxed it out in a few days got banned shortly afterwards? Does no one remember 22x mc oceans with rings and SS being sold for real money? I do as i bought some. Then sold them for more.

So you still play....or?????lol

Sat May 20, 2017 3:14 am

Redneck_King_of_Funk wrote:
sclaaaaarb wrote:
juiceman wrote:

So you still play....or?????lol

Yup.

Sat May 20, 2017 9:17 am

ok.

My name gets tossed around so much in a negative format i just found it laughable to see it attached to reporting people but whatever. Enjoy yourself :)

Sat May 20, 2017 9:43 am

So you still play....or?????lol[/quote]

Yup.[/quote]

soon not for long since you just fully admitted to buying and selling planets for real money rolls eyes hmm another wolfy here i can see lol

p.s. mass reporting a person will not get them banned i am 1 for a complete example of that half of wild hunt 2 years ago had reported me plus many other people for having a magical account that pretty much solo'd there base and magically had other accounts that i have no idea i even had. but all cause i trolled 1 of there members claiming i did they fully believed me and reported me for it with no proof of the account existing.

i have seen people get banned and every person i have witness dan hit the hammer on was guilty i not seen a innocent person yet get banned if it something you done in the past and just finally got caught for it or it something you been doing either way dan has a reason and if you read his tos he does not need to explain himself

Mon May 22, 2017 4:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next