View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Elios Radiant Attractor - is the effect working correctly? 

Is the Elios Radiant Attractor effect (Solar Radiance) working correctly? The effect is supposed to randomly boost a planet's production by 25 or 30 percent for 1 or 2 days. I have used around 8 or 9 of these so far during the Elios event. I have received a 25% boost every time. Additionally, the effect has only lasted for 1 day all but one time. Everyone else I've talked to so far has had similar results.

Are the 30% and 2 day boosts supposed to be extremely rare? Is anyone else having the same results when using this artifact?

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:38 pm

i just use one every 2 days along with the VARA ability on my single rift ... i didn't bother to check to see what bonus i got, but i've definitely had both the 30% and the full 2 days before.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:07 pm
Profile WWW

Some people in global chat indicated the same senator. Thanks for sharing guys. It's either really bad luck on my end, rare, or both.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:35 pm

Kevin9809 wrote:
Some people in global chat indicated the same senator. Thanks for sharing guys. It's either really bad luck on my end, rare, or both.

well .. Elios Radiant Attractor (Uses Left: 78) .. ... but i'm not ultra.curious about the distribution.

you probably have as many or more than that, so you could track it each time for a few months. but if you confirm that you only get a single 2.day 30% out of a hundred .. i'm not sure if that would be considered a positive or negative result lol.

also .. i've never seen this global chat since i have extensions that tweak fb so chats never appear. i know folks use it to notify when i am down for raids, but is it good for anything else other than that ?

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:05 am
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
Kevin9809 wrote:

also .. i've never seen this global chat since i have extensions that tweak fb so chats never appear. i know folks use it to notify when i am down for raids, but is it good for anything else other than that ?

general dumbassery.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:31 am

I got the 2 days and the 30% bonus so I dont think there is a problem with that artifact ;)

Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:08 pm

senatorhung wrote:
Kevin9809 wrote:

well .. Elios Radiant Attractor (Uses Left: 78) .. ... but i'm not ultra.curious about the distribution.

you probably have as many or more than that, so you could track it each time for a few months. but if you confirm that you only get a single 2.day 30% out of a hundred .. i'm not sure if that would be considered a positive or negative result lol.

It was good for dumbassery and when a Senator raid was on offer. We also use to get EoTS updates, some confusion around which Phil was which, a girl Phil.

Nowadays Vito tries to sell or buy stuff and not many Phil's at all

Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]