View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Spice must flow medal broken! 

The Spice Medal *still* does not work.

I've used 4? of these things now, and am still not getting medal credit.

Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:20 pm

What a farce.

Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:13 pm

Mythra wrote:
The Spice Medal *still* does not work.

I've used 4? of these things now, and am still not getting medal credit.

thats not what you get credit for. you need 3 at 100% not enhance 3x.

The issue is that spices are being consumed by enhance when they aren't supposed to be being

Stark Tech Inside

Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:39 pm

OK. I have 13 spice now. Should I risk it?

Proud Member, OBEvanKanobe Royal Big Rusty Behind with Huge Ego Society

Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:26 am

It's straight up BS. If it worked right all you'd need to find is 3 and enhance them one at a time to full. "Enhances all spices INCLUDING itself" yeah right...least finding 3 and maxing them would make that worth a 10 point medal.

Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:39 am

Actually, I have a query. The description of the spice says |

"When used, it boosts the scrap value of itself and all your same-valued Spices by 10% up to 100%"

But the spice disappears and you get nothing for it.

What the hell?

Proud Member, OBEvanKanobe Royal Big Rusty Behind with Huge Ego Society

Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:43 am

OK, so now people are saying that the Spice of Illustris is fixed and that it comes back enhanced, has anyone tried this and will it now only take 3 of the Spice to enhance to 100% since they keep coming back instead of the 13 we thought we needed?

Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:53 pm

I just used one in cargo that was at 10%. It did NOT disappear and is now at 20%. I sent a ticket asking for my original to be put back in my cargo as I heard of another who got his returned So yes you only need 3 which is more in line with the value of that medal. you need to click your trade tab after hitting enhance so it refreshes.

Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:56 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
I just used one in cargo that was at 10%. It did NOT disappear and is now at 20%. I sent a ticket asking for my original to be put back in my cargo as I heard of another who got his returned So yes you only need 3 which is more in line with the value of that medal. you need to click your trade tab after hitting enhance so it refreshes.

I just did that and it worked, I had 4 at 10% and I now have 4 at 20%, thank you.

Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:06 pm

issue is now fixed! Though its realy less than ideal that people who start enhancing now will not get the additional chuhn scrap bonus when they reach 25% thats just a few hundred ctp, the medal is now doable (without hunting 13 spices+) which is great.

Stark Tech Inside

Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:52 pm

Peticks wrote:
issue is now fixed! Though its realy less than ideal that people who start enhancing now will not get the additional chuhn scrap bonus when they reach 25% thats just a few hundred ctp, the medal is now doable (without hunting 13 spices+) which is great.

Dan gave me back 5 spices at 100% and I have the 4 I still had. How do I go about doing the medal then please ?

Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:42 pm

CapitainePaul wrote:
Peticks wrote:

Dan gave me back 5 spices at 100% and I have the 4 I still had. How do I go about doing the medal then please ?

press enhance on the 4 spices you have, once they are enhanced to 100% you will get the medal, you can enhance a spice/batch of same valued spices once per day

Stark Tech Inside

Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:51 pm

Thanks for the quick reply.

"One (or more) of your Spices has been enhanced recently. You must wait a bit longer (up to 20 hours) before you can enhance the rest"

I did not get medal credit. So I have to enhance them 9 more times and hope I find 3 or however more more spices at 0% to complete the medal ?

(Also no ship effect even tells me about a "cooldown" or anything")

It would have been easier if I could have enhanced each one once or if I even knew they all were at 20%. I am still scared to hit "Stack All Artifacts"

Oh and my 4 spices were in a single block since if you do not stack your artifacts the NPC lag is even worst. Also I had given up on that one. Dan really needs to word things clearer.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:12 am

CapitainePaul wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply.

"One (or more) of your Spices has been enhanced recently. You must wait a bit longer (up to 20 hours) before you can enhance the rest"

I did not get medal credit. So I have to enhance them 9 more times and hope I find 3 or however more more spices at 0% to complete the medal ?

(Also no ship effect even tells me about a "cooldown" or anything")

It would have been easier if I could have enhanced each one once or if I even knew they all were at 20%. I am still scared to hit "Stack All Artifacts"

Oh and my 4 spices were in a single block since if you do not stack your artifacts the NPC lag is even worst. Also I had given up on that one. Dan really needs to word things clearer.

I had 4 Spice that were already at 10%, I pressed Enhance and then the Trade tab and all 4 of them are now enhanced to 20%, I have them stacked and there is no problem.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:29 am

Thanks Sharon for testing it out. I think I will have to do that myself. I am getting lag from all the single artifacts.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:12 am

Less than a minute ago
As requested, 1 Spice of Illustris(s) were placed in your artifact cargo.

Problem is that it is 100% enhanced. I emailed back asking them to reduce it to 0% so I can work on medal.

Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:33 am

We all got Spices that were 100% enhanced as far as I know.

Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:10 am

The plot thickens. I found a new Spice and it is at 0%. Stacking does nothing and I still get the 20 hour wait message on my 30% enhanced ones.

I cannot enhance my 30% ones as they are on timer nor the one I just found so despite the "20 hours or less" on the description it seems to be set at 20 hours with no countdown anywhere to be seen.

Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:56 am

CapitainePaul wrote:
The plot thickens. I found a new Spice and it is at 0%. Stacking does nothing and I still get the 20 hour wait message on my 30% enhanced ones.

I cannot enhance my 30% ones as they are on timer nor the one I just found so despite the "20 hours or less" on the description it seems to be set at 20 hours with no countdown anywhere to be seen.

yeah you get new ones at 0%, can only enhance one set of spices every 20 hours

Stark Tech Inside

Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:17 pm

While the spice enhancement itself is now fixed, it apears the medal is in fact broken, so hold of on uplifting your spices to 100% till its fixed.

Quote:
Mythra wrote:
I hit 100% on my stack of 24 (should be stack of 29)

The medal progress now says:

The Spice Must Flow
Maximize the value of your 'Spice of Illustris' 3 times
1 / 3

Yup. So apparently we're supposed to have 3 stacks we're working on?

The "Enhance" button disappeared and became a little dot. When I press on the dot, it says "The spice cannot be enhanced any further..."

So a stack of 1 or 100 going to 100% counts simply as 1.
Now, while again theres going to be debate as the medal is vague enough that maximising the value 3x could refer to pressing enhance on 90% 3x. However, this isn't very convincing and if it is working as designed again I think theres a issue. The entire deal with spices is they were set up to incentive you to uplift spices all together. Instead of enhancing one spice every 20hrs you save up your spices till you have a large chunk, then enhance the whole shebang every 20hrs for the same cost. So a medal that requires you to do 3 seperate stacks seems, odd to say the least. Couple the vague medal description that had pretty much every assuming that the medal worked with a 3 spice stack going to 100% with the fact nobody was enhancing the spices for most of chuhn because the enhancement proceedure was broken, so pretty much all spices got stacked and thus gave no option but to enhance them together, and denying the medal to those who npc'd for hours and hours to collect the spices because they stacked them rather than leave artis unstacked causing lag for weeks, or assumed it worked the way spices seem to be designed to incentive people to enhance them, would be pretty dickish. Please fix this asap dan, and let us know when it is fixed so we can enhance the spices to max and scrap them :)

Stark Tech Inside

Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next