View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Ghastian Bane Ships or lack off 

senatorhung wrote:
UKenterprise wrote:
theres been a good few alert here but ive done 20 ranks myself only npcing and haven't found any, lots of the little ones but as the event goes I'm done with it I'm not going to pile on the ranks hunting with the drop rate so bad.

the drop rate is NOT bad .. your legion just would rather have the pitiful drops than to help members get the medal. other legions do things differently.

whats my post got to do with my legion and what others do ? how do you know what they what to do ? and what drops or even how my legion work ?

my post is what ive done and the way I feel about the event not what my legion or any players of my players what or feel !

I'm done with this forum you cant even post a thing with out a F&^$ing troll reply

Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:58 pm

UKenterprise wrote:
senatorhung wrote:
UKenterprise wrote:
theres been a good few alert here but ive done 20 ranks myself only npcing and haven't found any, lots of the little ones but as the event goes I'm done with it I'm not going to pile on the ranks hunting with the drop rate so bad.

the drop rate is NOT bad .. your legion just would rather have the pitiful drops than to help members get the medal. other legions do things differently.

whats my post got to do with my legion and what others do ? how do you know what they what to do ? and what drops or even how my legion work ?

my post is what ive done and the way I feel about the event not what my legion or any players of my players what or feel !

I'm done with this forum you cant even post a thing with out a F&^$ing troll reply

the hull dropped from Ghastius has been superceded by THREE subsequent hulls (skin, carapace, husk) .. and the torment arti is also not worth the effort. so the main reason for higher.ranks to alert Ghastius would presumably be to help with the medal invasions. they last for 24 hours .. which is good for multiple invasions if you have hypershrouds.

as i already indicated in this topic, i have personally found 4 (and that is not really actively hunting for them - i just needed enough baby bane NPCs to get enough tricks for the baggy tricksy medal), of which i got a drop from the first before i looked in cargo and remembered that i didn't need the frame anymore. so, the other 3 were alerted for others to use for the invasion medals, and one lasted a good 12 hours before members downed it for drops.

so if you are complaining about the drop rate because you need the nightmare effect for a medal invasion, it means that your legion members are NOT refraining from dropping any alerted Ghastius's before folks can get the nightmare effect for their invasion medals. if your legion is actually leaving the Ghastius up for a sufficient time, then your personal drop rate of Ghastius means squat. so that fact that you're whining about the drop rate ... well, i think my previous comment would obviously follow.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2