View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Archotage Amplifiers+Transmitters 

It appears that we have to get one or the other. I think it should be the same as any previous seasonal NPC's, if possible.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:48 pm

agree

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:45 am

CapitainePaul wrote:
It appears that we have to get one or the other. I think it should be the same as any previous seasonal NPC's, if possible.

1. Do the mission at the same time every day.
2. You can find Transmitters in the 4 hour window after the mission unlocks each day.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:03 am

Kropotkin wrote:
CapitainePaul wrote:

2. You can find Transmitters in the 4 hour window after the mission unlocks each day.

Not everybody can sit there at the same time every day and hunt npcs for several hours. Myself , i spread it out over several short sessions throughout the day. Having the architage transmitters locked when the mission is on cooldown puts a damper on my npc hunts

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:29 am

detregets wrote:
Kropotkin wrote:
CapitainePaul wrote:

Not everybody can sit there at the same time every day and hunt npcs for several hours. Myself , i spread it out over several short sessions throughout the day. Having the architage transmitters locked when the mission is on cooldown puts a damper on my npc hunts

So you're complaining that you're missing out on something you haven't got time to do? I'm at either at work or commuting for 12-13 hours a day (during which time I can do little more than collect resources) on weekdays. Should I complain that every facet of the game isn't designed to fit around MY life schedule?

In any case, I would wager that most folk sleep at the same time every day, and have at least a couple hours spare time before they do so. And if they'd rather spend that time doing something other than NPCing in GL, then fair enough - but that is a choice THEY made.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:30 pm

I got a reply from support from when I asked if why they weren't spawning at the beginning of the seasonal that basically said people #$&*@ too much about mission NPCs spawning too often when they didn't need them to so now all mission NPCs disappear during cooldown so there won't be any exceptions, even for seasonal missions. (We had not yet narrowed down what was happening when I sent the ticket in.)

So, you can thank whoever complained about having to deal with NPCs that they collected and killed as soon as a mission opened up and then didn't want to seea nymore once they'd killed enough of them.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:06 pm

I suggested earlier this year after the sileena chain strazi NPC mission that the effect that was put on your ship like the lutuma chain NPC's last a couple hours instead of 20 hours like the lutuma one did. This way people could complete the mission and still hunt for NPC's to prepare for next day's run of the mission. I had gotten a reply that they would get that suggestion over to engineering. Not sure why this wasn't implemented but it does at least give a window of time after the mission is completed to find more.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:25 pm

You can still get >1 each day if you make smart use of Kriell and the lucky prophecy.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]