View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Issue with block feature 

JDoe01 wrote:
Quote:
Because I have faith in the Powers that Be.....

Wow, you have such faith that you seem to think when the block feature was being thought about and how it would affect other aspects of gameplay exotica and other planet guards were never brought up or even addressed at the time, do you also assume new complex code is just written on a whim and not even tested on a dev box first too?

The fact you could use a halc/calming amp on exotica was updated so you could bypass it. I'd bet this will get change too, but we'll see.

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:30 pm

pokerman123 wrote:
it is due to he a huge cry baby and may even of threaten that he will not spend another dime unless it changed and also threaten he will keep crying in forums everytime some one blocks him for spamming debuffs on them. but hey it is sure fun reading him crying about it was even more fun ripping his ship that a year older then mine into pieces with out a single debuff but yet he had to spam my ship to try and disable it

Firstly, who's crying? I've made a post, and been quite jovial about it - I asked the question, at no point did I moan, I don't think. Nor will I be making any threats of not spending more money.

Second, where the hell did you learn to write? Jesus H!

Third, you killed me once, then blocked upon retal - bravo, you are truly the man, unquestionably.

lots of love,

Fox.

LMAO

:lol: :lol: :lol:

8-) 8-) 8-)

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:34 pm

this game has become so much a mixed bag...for a war game there is so much jockeying about who is or isnt a wuss...like it matters...

as a course of plan i'd like to see the block only work in limited doses...certainly a theft from a player should trigger a reset of the block...just my thought..

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:12 am

juiceman wrote:
this game has become so much a mixed bag...for a war game there is so much jockeying about who is or isnt a wuss...like it matters...

as a course of plan i'd like to see the block only work in limited doses...certainly a theft from a player should trigger a reset of the block...just my thought..

An invasion should indeed remove the block. You tell him juice!

Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:19 am

juiceman wrote:

And there we go....

Just as I thought....

Common sense prevails...

Thank you for the input Kool ;)

FYI I am a massive Wuss, Poker is right - I fire arty bombs at ships sometimes to reduce kill times, ergo, I'm a Giant Wuss!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:47 am

CapitainePaul wrote:
juiceman wrote:

An invasion should indeed remove the block. You tell him juice!

See? Galactic Space vessels from across the Galaxy, from different legions, with different view points and perspectives, all agree the same thing.....

There is a reason for this.....

Its because its BLOODY OBVIOUS lol

Hahaha, thank you guys for the input, much appreciated. Hopefully the Gods are listening...

8-)

Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3