View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Issue with block feature 

so when you get online crackerbox step up and be a man with no debuffs you little punk finally try to show you can be a man and not a whimpy boy who crys non stop after spamming peoples ships and only picks on little players

Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:07 am

pokerman123 wrote:
aww poor cracker box ship zerod and dead in under 6 mins with not a single debuff used something he will never be able to brag about

You speak as if it's such a challenge to repeatedly click the same button for six minutes straight.

I'm with the fox on this one. What he does probably tears the time required to kill enemy ships into shreds.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:57 am

The fact that Crack is whining about not being able to retaliate against a blocked ship is silly. Sure I was online guarding a stolen planet of his and he could not personally take me off of it, but he has a legion full of mighty spammers who could have. I don't see how this situation differs much than using a Voliir lock or Xectiphage tower in conjunction with a vortex deflector. You normally need help from your legion to get the planet back to the legion OR switch race/profession and personally invade it. In this case it REQUIRED help from his legion as long as I was guarding. If he is mad about not being able to disable or zero my ship, the block is not permanent. This is a strategy/war game that takes patience. He exhibited very little strategy or patience in this matter. If this planet was of any worth it would have been fluxed. Instead I invaded largely to irritate Fox. A Very Massive Mega Rich planet is usually not a planet to fight over. I thought it would be fun to have a planetary vortex deflector/temp flux game of attrition.

All that being said it was a hilarious couple of days.

Day 1- I invaded the planet and brought population up to 46k, and defense to 300k. Then I added a Xectiphage tower to block all the Talths which is basically the whole legion. The Xectiphage did not block Crack, but he's already blocked because he is a serial multi-hacker. Then I used a vortex deflector. I watched with evil glee as Crack clicked 23k times to get the population down to invade only for him to remember that I have him blocked. :D Well, then I was spammed and hacked until they went to bed. I repopulated the planet and removed the Xectiphage Tower and placed a Voliir lock on it to block Crack's fixer profession. Same population and defense as before and vortexed it once again. I hopped off the planet and went to my Exotica abode.

Day 2- Crack hits the traps. Once again I roll with laughter. I figure there is no way this guy is going to click 23k times again for a farm! Well, I had things to do so let him and his legion have at it. His legion had not Fallen by the wayside after all and Crack invaded in less than an hour. Nobody else in that legion has a chance at invading a 300k defense planet without debuffing so it fell on Crack Fox to invade the farm. Congratulations Crack Fox. The gekkering about getting the planet back is a nice touch. Small conciliation considering your base died in quick fashion 4 hours prior from the 23k clicks of PA. :lol:

Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:26 pm

Forgot to mention, Crack saved me from using a star chart purger too. :P

Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:35 pm

so when done crackerbox spent credits for a planet he said was not worthy..... check
he then changed race 20 gp or a sphere of era used....... check
and sat and watched his base go boom all while he was doing this ............ check
then use's hard flux on so called worthless rock .............. check

i think some one needs to get his head checked and instead of complaining about the block feature start learning to play the game in better direction

then calls out me and gets zerod for all of his actions and then repairs his ship and sits and watch's his computer screen for hours on end while i had a nice sleep :) and not do anything. hmmm so much for him going to crack out on me like he bragged he would do go ahead whimpy boy now it is yea turn little punk.

come lock p.a. base and kill it like the p.a. members did to fellons base and step up and defend that weak ship that you need to spamm 100's of debuffs just to kill a rank 500 with

Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:44 pm

awww woke up to crackerbox hitting my ship 11 mins in and he still did not breach my shields poor guy and that was with a gift of naughty XD well congrats crackerbox you step up with out spamming debuffs even though you failed

Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:49 am

and now he blocked for spamming poor crackerbox you never learn do you when you spam you get blocked

Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:50 am

Yup, went hit back...used 7 emps (not 100s as he claims) and he blocks.

Told ya, cant take getting hit back, even though there is 1000 ranks betwen us.

:lol:

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:26 pm

guess you can not read english you spam you get blocked no matter how many debuffs once it more then 1 i will block you dummy as for rank that means nothing moron i played only 6 years what are you at now 7 years

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:42 pm

o p.s. to all players reading this i am now buying all of crackerbox's planets for ctp and artifacts so if you got 1 on scan come on and message project anarchy see how much ctp or artifact the planet maybe worth for you to swing over for it to be invaded

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:47 pm

pokerman123 wrote:
o p.s. to all players reading this i am now buying all of crackerbox's planets for ctp and artifacts so if you got 1 on scan come on and message project anarchy see how much ctp or artifact the planet maybe worth for you to swing over for it to be invaded

Hilarious pokerman.....although why wouldnt they just steal it themselves rather than sell it to you?

Hmmm, ok good luck with that genius....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:39 pm

pokerman123 wrote:
guess you can not read english you spam you get blocked no matter how many debuffs once it more then 1 i will block you dummy as for rank that means nothing moron i played only 6 years what are you at now 7 years

and yet you multi hacked me 40, 50, 60 times? Do I block? Nope.

Do i block any of your players, like dull gun today, who hit me with 45 emps to kill me? Nope...

You crack on anyway (no pun intended) - eventually the block feature will be removed from exotica, and then I can have more fun with you guys lol

8-)

Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:41 pm

Quote:
eventually the block feature will be removed from exotica, and then I can have more fun with you guys lol

What makes you so sure that's going to happen???, just because you cry and whine about it doesn't mean Dan is going to change it.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:43 pm

JDoe01 wrote:
Quote:
eventually the block feature will be removed from exotica, and then I can have more fun with you guys lol

What makes you so sure that's going to happen???, just because you cry and whine about it doesn't mean Dan is going to change it.

Because I have faith in the Powers that Be.....

:D

Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:10 pm

it is due to he a huge cry baby and may even of threaten that he will not spend another dime unless it changed and also threaten he will keep crying in forums everytime some one blocks him for spamming debuffs on them. but hey it is sure fun reading him crying about it was even more fun ripping his ship that a year older then mine into pieces with out a single debuff but yet he had to spam my ship to try and disable it

Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:30 pm

p.s. after i blocked this dummy crackerbox i went and sat on exotica for laughs as that is now another ship that he can not attack due to him spamming while i was not even on exotica since that was his excuse all the times before lol

Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:32 pm

Quote:
Because I have faith in the Powers that Be.....

Wow, you have such faith that you seem to think when the block feature was being thought about and how it would affect other aspects of gameplay exotica and other planet guards were never brought up or even addressed at the time, do you also assume new complex code is just written on a whim and not even tested on a dev box first too?

Last edited by JDoe01 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:37 pm

o and crackerbox why you bragging that you in a fight with a guy more then half of yea rank size and you are losing like come on dullgun is whooping yea butt man

Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:50 pm

pokerman123 wrote:
o and crackerbox why you bragging that you in a fight with a guy more then half of yea rank size and you are losing like come on dullgun is whooping yea butt man

Are you 13 years old or what ??

Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:14 pm

blabla wrote:
pokerman123 wrote:

Are you 13 years old or what ??

LOL

Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next