View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Philtery 

Connection button worked, prod up to 19.6k check screeny:

"Prismatic atonement" - 20% for 9 days - not bad i guess when everyone buffs again - See? my ticket worked lol :lol:

edit: prod up to 21.6k, not 19.6k

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:06 pm

Update:

So my prismatic now producing 26.5k ap - however at peak 2 weeks ago was producing 28k - therefore with the 20% atonement buff that should be somewhere in the region of 32-33k? So either others haven't reactivated the buff, or there is still an issue. Anyone else report anything?

Focks

I mean Fox

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:55 am

May just mean not everyone has reconnected to it yet.

Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:28 pm

Is it just me or has anyone else's Prismatic had EXACTLY the same production for the last day or two? I haven't seen a single aph change and that just doesn't seem right. And yes, the Philtery is active.

Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:23 pm

Bite wrote:
Is it just me or has anyone else's Prismatic had EXACTLY the same production for the last day or two? I haven't seen a single aph change and that just doesn't seem right. And yes, the Philtery is active.

I just clicked mine, refreshed the game and AP didn't go up. I am making a ton more than normal so it is possible the bonus he gave is including the connection. We'll see how it goes when it runs out I guess.

Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:50 pm

ODragon wrote:
Bite wrote:

I just clicked mine, refreshed the game and AP didn't go up. I am making a ton more than normal so it is possible the bonus he gave is including the connection. We'll see how it goes when it runs out I guess.

Mine has been the same for days - and is making LESS than it was a few weeks ago - somethings still up.

Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:09 am

Mine since the last upgrade has been capped at 34476 for the artifact production, others with the exact same thing on their Prismatic are getting 3000-4000 more than me. Doesn't make sense to me. I have the Prismatic Galactic Accord (120K upgrade), 5 Prismodyne Academies, maxed Bahreen Spacial Margin and the Philtery.

Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:17 pm

sharrell wrote:
Mine since the last upgrade has been capped at 34476 for the artifact production, others with the exact same thing on their Prismatic are getting 3000-4000 more than me. Doesn't make sense to me. I have the Prismatic Galactic Accord (120K upgrade), 5 Prismodyne Academies, maxed Bahreen Spacial Margin and the Philtery.

when you find out let me know i am getting the same as you 34476 so ye it a good question of why they are getting more production on what they got or what they have hacked to get the production

Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:35 pm

Mine is stuck at:

Artifact 40x Mega Rich 30631 units/hr

as a Governor and before connecting this afternoon and the same value after connecting so no change with extra connection/S.

I believe it has been two straight days like this as far as I noticed but possibly longer.

Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:44 pm

o sharrel maybe that is the issue we are not excav's to get that extra arti bonus i fully blanked out on that

Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:11 pm

pokerman123 wrote:
o sharrel maybe that is the issue we are not excav's to get that extra arti bonus i fully blanked out on that

Yeah, I think you are correct about Excavator being the difference. Since everyone is using the Philtery again and it is working the Atonement he added to make up the difference in lost production doesn't help at all!!!! We still lost a lot of production that we didn't get back. It also makes me wonder if the next upgrades are worth it at all with the cost since their is a cap on the resources.

Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:36 am

I'm not an excavator and my production did not go up 20%. It has also stayed exactly the same for the whole time the "bonus" is in effect. I haven't even clicked on the Philtery for days and my production still stayed as is, no drop at all. The "bonus" isn't working and it's screwing up the workings of the Prismatic.

Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:33 pm

Bite wrote:
I'm not an excavator and my production did not go up 20%.

Well, it shouldn't... Excavator only boost production by 10%.

Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:09 pm

Yeah, I meant the 20% for the "bonus". Someone mentioned it may be nerfed because of being excavator. All confusion aside, I think it is just broken and I think the "bonus" did it. When the "bonus" expires tomorrow let's see if it goes back to normal.

Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:49 pm

pokerman123 wrote:
sharrell wrote:

when you find out let me know i am getting the same as you 34476 so ye it a good question of why they are getting more production on what they got or what they have hacked to get the production

for bite to read since he to dumb and thinks the excav talk was about the ability not working which it was about how we both have same prismatic but yet it was producing the same then i remembered about excav bonus that would of been why the prismatics we know that have the same thing but producing more was due to a profession ability to top it off

Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:15 pm

I love people who can't put together a coherent sentence calling people dumb. We were having a conversation about the Prismatic and here you come with your ramblings. I hope whatever caused you to be that angry towards the world improves in 2019 and Happy New Year. It's only a game, remember that.

Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:56 pm

Got the Philatery today and seems the problem is happening for me too.
Any advice from the past affected ones?

The bonus show +1 from a connection, but no more. ANd the connect button is gray and with no countdown.

Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:29 am

Borralla wrote:

The bonus show +1 from a connection, but no more. ANd the connect button is gray and with no countdown.

It will increase as other prismatic owners re-use their connection abilities

Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:20 am

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Borralla wrote:

Yep, it seems the production is increasing and more conections appear with time. Thanks!

Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:31 am

Borralla wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:
Borralla wrote:

Yep, it seems the production is increasing and more conections appear with time. Thanks!

Mine has increased over the past couple weeks, but still isn't up to where it was before it was fixed.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2