View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Is anyone missing items from Corruption Market? 

AlanT wrote:
He could post in the game.

just as easily as responding to you he could reach out to everyone and add a tiny bit of credibility to his product.

That is a fair point, I'm just trying to look at the bright side. Corruption markets are being fixed for those who submit tickets, and we are seeing more engagement from Dan than we have in months.

Sure we all wish there was even further engagement, and we all know things have fallen far from what they once were, but we don't need to be negative Nancy's about it. :D

Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:43 pm

rnagy wrote:
AlanT wrote:
He could post in the game.

just as easily as responding to you he could reach out to everyone and add a tiny bit of credibility to his product.

That is a fair point, I'm just trying to look at the bright side. Corruption markets are being fixed for those who submit tickets, and we are seeing more engagement from Dan than we have in months.

Sure we all wish there was even further engagement, and we all know things have fallen far from what they once were, but we don't need to be negative Nancy's about it. :D

Quite apart from this, it is the responsibility of the user to report a problem when you have one.
Stop waiting for a gilt-edged invitation to soothe delicate egos and send a ticket if you want it fixed.
If not, don't.

Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:53 pm

senatorhung wrote:
PurFikshun wrote:
As of sometime today, ALL corruption market items are gone. This morning, I still had the Corrupted Base Schematics. Now that's gone too. The market started displaying the message, "You have not yet unlocked any items to purchase." Serious glitch. I have 67 corruption and expect that number to continue to grow...but now I have nothing to spend it on. It'll slowly eat up all my cargo hold...

so that is 1158 days from 09jul2016 to 10sep2019 .. or 3 years, 2 months

I think Senatorhung nailed it.

As for those of you complaining that you don't want to send in a ticket until Dan tells you that you need to, just do it. We know tickets are being answered now, right? I've had two major things fixed.

Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:26 am

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=583 its dan that said it

Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:43 pm

my point has been missed.

first, let me say I never lost any items and had i would have likely created a ticket, that said.

Here is a game where the programmer, owner and support person has all but vanished and the only communication being make is through a proxy sitting outside the game. Support has zero credibility

It is reasonable to conclude without a great deal of programming knowledge that after the issues were reported by some and the cause determined a fix could have been done to correct all those impacted without them needing to come forward. Service is non existence

it is quite odd that so many people are willing to support and defend someone who they pay for a service, how much paid is quite irrelevant.

i will stick around until the bitter end mostly because there are a number of people that keep the game somewhat enjoyable. sadly,
I will also continue to expect nothing from Dan

Last edited by AlanT on Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:37 pm

AlanT wrote:
It is reasonable to conclude without a great deal of programming knowledge that after the issues were reported by some and the cause determined a fix correct all those impacted without them needing to come forward.

not true.

i am maintaining the wiki page of potential prismatic owners:

http://galaxylegion.com/wiki/index.php?title=Omnispectral_Lens#Known_Owners

there are quite a few that have gone inactive .. a few others that have not yet reached the rank required. so applying a global 'fix' even for players that are not currently active makes no sense, even if coding was easy, which i doubt.

so going just by the corruption medal, or by corruption missions completed won't necessarily be a correct query. someone might have just saved a http://galaxylegion.com/wiki/index.php? ... Schematics in cargo for some reason, and maybe Dan had planned for future corruption market artis that would cause the database to lock up if you used a schematic beyond what is currently available - Will of the Eye can still be purchased even after you have 3 extra visions ...

the second hand reference was that the items were considered effects, so if they had expired, there's no way to add them back globally unless they are no longer effects - which i doubt Dan did. i suspect he just doubled or tripled the expiry time on the effects, so those of us who hadn't reached the expiry time won't see any issue.

anyone who hasn't noticed the issue will feel zero gratitude, whereas someone who sends in a support ticket and gets a personal fix saves Dan a ton of effort, and Dan knows that the person he is helping is still an active player.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:02 pm
Profile WWW

wow,

explain the lack of a popup message in the game, something like

Hey you will broken effects, people send in a ticket so i know who you are,
thanks,

p.s the seasonal you are waiting on, keep waiting

Dan.

Maybe there is no Dan

Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:22 pm

I am happy the missing items has been resolved.....and people are submitting tickets to get their issue resolved. Which means this is no longer an issue for support so this thread can go away. :)

Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4