View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Chronofield Projector 

One of our members just scanned an unoccupied Dyson planet that says it has never been attacked. We started adding cloak to it then he said he had the 2 year reward so he tried to use it, says it cannot be used on this planet. All I see as a restriction is that it couldn't have been attacked in the last week, which it hasn't if it has never been attacked. Anyone know why he can't use it?

Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:40 pm

maybe it already had been used on it and the player had been deleted?

Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:15 pm

That sounds like a reasonable explanation, although the wiki states only that it can't have been attacked within the last week and that the planet can't be abandoned once the Chronofield Projector has been used. Seems like it would not be able to be colonized at all, if the planet had previously had a Chronofield Projector used on it and it was preventing another one from being used.

Sharell, did it have any passives when it was colonized? That's my favorite way to tell if an Unoccupied planet has previously been occupied.

Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:31 pm

I just abandoned another planet for someone to use his Chronofield projector, had no passives and has never been attacked, was unoccupied, I colonized it, built it up for him, then abandoned and he cannot use his Chronofield. Started out with average resources only so no one had used it before for anything.

Nevermind, after an hour he was able to use it, don't know what the delay was.

Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]