View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Do you think we get Chuhn this year? 

xencindy wrote:
CapitainePaul wrote:
I am surprised no one has made a "Will we get Bane this year?" topic yet. LOL :mrgreen:

After you said that, I thought maybe you would. Do you want me to do it? Dare me

I am not one of the ones that doubted Dan so no I would not make such a topic. :!:

Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:07 pm

Medal points increased again yesterday I believe. They were at 4150 after the chuhn medals and now they are at 4170. I'd normally speculate that that is Bane related, but with the tardiness of all events this year, I lean more so to not.

Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:58 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Medal points increased again yesterday I believe. They were at 4150 after the chuhn medals and now they are at 4170. I'd normally speculate that that is Bane related, but with the tardiness of all events this year, I lean more so to not.

Good catch! I hadn't noticed that but even if it's not Bane related... still making progress towards something which I'm A-OK with! :D

Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:41 am

we do not hesitate to complain about game issues, but we rarely tell Dan how much we appreciate and enjoy playing GL.
maybe, rather than sending a ticket to complain, we should send a ticket thanking him, so he knows how many have enjoyed his hard work.

Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:49 am

Agreed and done :)

Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:10 am

shakey wrote:
we do not hesitate to complain about game issues, but we rarely tell Dan how much we appreciate and enjoy playing GL.
maybe, rather than sending a ticket to complain, we should send a ticket thanking him, so he knows how many have enjoyed his hard work.

I used to send thank you notes and fan mail regularly, especially when the forum was blowing up with criticism. You're right, time to start again

Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2