View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Luminous Rings and Moons 

Items that normally gain bonuses from having rings or moons are not getting those bonuses from these effects. Ticket sent

Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:03 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Items that normally gain bonuses from having rings or moons are not getting those bonuses from these effects. Ticket sent

You just figured this out? In theory, nothing is wrong, there are no items that are boosted by luminous rings or luminous rings. Even I'll give Dan a pass on that.

I'd much rather have him fix the broken/missing parts of the 5, 7, 9 year rewards.

Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:39 am

ODragon wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:

You just figured this out? In theory, nothing is wrong, there are no items that are boosted by luminous rings or luminous rings. Even I'll give Dan a pass on that.

I'd much rather have him fix the broken/missing parts of the 5, 7, 9 year rewards.

Considering I don't even have that award yet and just got a planet today that has one, yes I did just figure that out thank you. AND he did respond to that ticket and is working on it so your welcome smart ass.

Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:49 am

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Considering I don't even have that award yet and just got a planet today that has one, yes I did just figure that out thank you. AND he did respond to that ticket and is working on it so your welcome smart ass.

Welcome for what? I don't think it's broken nor do I think it should be fixed. There are many things in the game if you don't do them in the correct order or at the correct time, you are SOL and that's okay.

Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:28 am

ODragon wrote:
Pitch Ninja wrote:

Welcome for what? I don't think it's broken nor do I think it should be fixed. There are many things in the game if you don't do them in the correct order or at the correct time, you are SOL and that's okay.

Doesn't matter what you think. Dan thinks so if he's fixing it and THAT is okay.

Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:41 am

This has now been fixed. Thank you Dan!

Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]