View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 remember reseach "slide" 

Would it be possible to remember how "far down" i click one tech tree so each time i open the research page i dont have to click the ">" arror to get where i was last time in there?

A Anger
T Toward
E Everyone
R Reaching
S Success
--
Galactic Encyclopedia

Fri May 21, 2010 7:50 am

FuriousRage wrote:
Would it be possible to remember how "far down" i click one tech tree so each time i open the research page i dont have to click the ">" arror to get where i was last time in there?

Personally I feel that the time it would take to implement this could be put into better use. So yes its possible but IMO not worth the time.

Fri May 21, 2010 8:36 pm

There have been a couple posts for this already (and this probably should be in the suggestions forum) but I agree, it gets annoying trying to constantly click click click click to get to whatever tech I want to research.

I disagree about this not being worth the time, depending on how much time it takes. Sure there are things I'd rather see. But if something is annoying and can be easily fixed without overhauling the system, that makes it worth fixing. People are more likely to stick with a game that isn't annoying. Only Dan can really say how much time it would take, and is the final authority on what gets done.

Sat May 22, 2010 12:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]