View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Legion suddenly became smaller 

I just logged on again and was goin to do a mission. When I opened missions tab I couldnt do XTS-9 refinement. It said I needed 4 legion members. last time I logged on I was eligible for the mission. So I checked the Legion tab and one legion member was missing. Anyone know what might have happened?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread

Mon May 31, 2010 5:17 am

Dan may have implemented his inactivity kicker, or maybe his FB account got deleted or maybe one of them was a multi that Dan found out about.

Mon May 31, 2010 5:29 am

I know it wasn't deleted, I searched for him and found him. And it is highly unlikely that he has a multi, hes my friend in real life and I know he wouldnt do that, he hates cheating. So I guess he put the inactivity kicker in. That sucks, my entire legion is gonna get kicked. But what happens if they try playing again after they got kicked? I know one that might do that.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread

Mon May 31, 2010 5:33 am

Robert wrote:
I know it wasn't deleted, I searched for him and found him. And it is highly unlikely that he has a multi, hes my friend in real life and I know he wouldnt do that, he hates cheating. So I guess he put the inactivity kicker in. That sucks, my entire legion is gonna get kicked. But what happens if they try playing again after they got kicked? I know one that might do that.

idk they might have to start over or they might get to be back right where they were.

Mon May 31, 2010 5:39 am

Cothordin wrote:
idk they might have to start over

That could actually be a blessing. A lot of people have been asking if there's any way to start over in this game, due to poor choices of race/occupation/colonies that they made at the beginning. So far the answer has always been some variation of "sorry/suck it up". If inactive players are removed from the game entirely, letting them start over, then this gives a way (albeit time-consuming) for people to recover from early poor choices.

Mon May 31, 2010 4:37 pm

Remember that your legion is based on your friends that play the game.

If a friend removed/blocked the application later on, they will no longer appear in your legion.

Mon May 31, 2010 6:09 pm

i wonder how long it would take to be deleted and start over. When i started i didnt know you should avoid planets with 3x sparse like the plague.

Mon May 31, 2010 6:15 pm

wulfe wrote:
i wonder how long it would take to be deleted and start over. When i started i didnt know you should avoid planets with 3x sparse like the plague.

$3 will save you alot of effort if you just scrap them all.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]