View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Omicron Net Dispel and Multi-account players. 

Hello,

Everytime I casted Omicron net on my enemy, he removed it and disabled me anyway. It happened several times. How can it be done?

My legion and I am fighting someone with 2 mult-accounts with two known names that I just figured out: Both alt accounts have same ranks and legion of 3 so only that enemy can control both and has control when to repair because those scout decoys always stay disabled all the time til repaired only to attack me (suicidal runs all the time) just to clear my traps. My traps are useless against multi-accounts totally cuz traps will simply go to those throw-away alt scouts clearing myself for the kill by the real enemy. I timed his pattern and I even caught him red guarded as he logs in to his alt scout to repair only to be quickly disabled by me cuz I knew it would happen. I caught him few times that way.. But when his truce expired (he kept truce on so he can recharge his energy) but when it expired, I quickly disabled him before he got to me then I casted Omicron net on him for 4 hours. He quickly removed it and disabled me anyway then he set up two traps for my counterattack and truced me. I cannot remove any truce at all.

So, please let me know how can I remove Halcyon or Omicron net? I'm really sick of multi-account players. I had faced several already including that guy. Multi-account players are becoming a norm in this game and it can ruin the game.

I'm really tempted to have all artifacts no-trade to kill the exploitation of multi-account players..

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:39 am

Nocifer Deathblade wrote:
Hello,

Everytime I casted Omicron net on my enemy, he removed it and disabled me anyway. It happened several times. How can it be done?

My legion and I am fighting someone with 2 mult-accounts with two known names that I just figured out: Both alt accounts have same ranks and legion of 3 so only that enemy can control both and has control when to repair because those scout decoys always stay disabled all the time til repaired only to attack me (suicidal runs all the time) just to clear my traps. My traps are useless against multi-accounts totally cuz traps will simply go to those throw-away alt scouts clearing myself for the kill by the real enemy. I timed his pattern and I even caught him red guarded as he logs in to his alt scout to repair only to be quickly disabled by me cuz I knew it would happen. I caught him few times that way.. But when his truce expired (he kept truce on so he can recharge his energy) but when it expired, I quickly disabled him before he got to me then I casted Omicron net on him for 4 hours. He quickly removed it and disabled me anyway then he set up two traps for my counterattack and truced me. I cannot remove any truce at all.

So, please let me know how can I remove Halcyon or Omicron net? I'm really sick of multi-account players. I had faced several already including that guy. Multi-account players are becoming a norm in this game and it can ruin the game.

I'm really tempted to have all artifacts no-trade to kill the exploitation of multi-account players..

you cant remove them, report the accounts as fake to Facebook support.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:41 am

Currently, omicron net can be removed with a containment cage, since the net is considered a 'harmful effect'. A halcyon trap is the best defense for preventing attacks as traps cannot be removed.

As for multis, please first report them officially to facebook using the form here:
http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.ph ... ke_profile

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:47 am

....well until you can shoot ourself with a containment missile im correct

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:57 am

um containment CAGE - "removes all harmful effects (except traps) from YOUR ship"

containment missile removes helpful effects from enemy.

2 different artifacts

Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:36 am

Aggross wrote:
um containment CAGE - "removes all harmful effects (except traps) from YOUR ship"

containment missile removes helpful effects from enemy.

2 different artifacts

.........god dammit.......

Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:39 am

This is frustrating cuz we probed his primary account ship and his 2 scouts.. He always kept his scouts disabled til he needs them to clear traps and use artifacts.. But.. When we probed, all 3 ships have no artifacts at all.. Yet, he was able to use lot of artifacts against several of us.. It led to me to suspect that he has 4th account ship that is outside his legion so it can be used to use missile and artifact storage.. I really think artifacts should be made no drop. Multi-accounts are very very very popular to store artifacts. I encountered two multi-account players using that same tactic.. It gotta stop..

Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:21 pm

I would recommend to make all combat-related artifacts no-trade to discourage multi-account and artifact stashing away from primary account. It also promote raiders incentive to raid to steal those no-trade combat artifacts too cuz enemy had no choice to store them.. It also promote players strategy to use artifacts wisely cuz of limited supply they have thanks to no-trade..

Also, it'll help fund the dev too cuz enemy will have no choice, other than relying on artifact shipment, to buy combat artifacts via buy artifact..

I understand that it would handicap honest combat artifact trades but I prefer no-trade to kill multi-accounts than honest artifact trades.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:28 pm

I definitely agree on the containment missile - i'll consider some of the others.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:33 pm

webguydan wrote:
I definitely agree on the containment missile - i'll consider some of the others.

Heh, useless.. My enemy has two scouts. One of them gets the missile off artifact shipment and one of them will just fire missile at me to remove my calming containment-12 hours almost every time then primary account player disables me. I go to work during the day.. I want calming containment to be useful so I can have peace of mind. I'm tired of going home to check that my calming is useless and I got killed.

But one benefit of missile no-drop is that those "perma-disabled" scouts that gets missiles could be raided by me so I can enjoy using missiles back at them.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:39 pm

Also... It's hard for me to report that multi-account player to FB for abuse if I can't link his two scouts to FB accounts.. I only have his primary account but he hide his friend list and a simple type in for locating people using in-game scout names didn't come up at all.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:42 pm

I have been leaning towards the thought that calming amplifier should not be removable...

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Also, I would like to have "scouts" who kept getting disabled against me just to weaken my hull and keep my traps cleared would give me some kind of credit for my defense. Maybe add some new score: Defense kills: 100 or something. :) That would introduce interesting galaxy leader as great defenders.. I'm labelling myself as true defender who comes in assistance of my legion members. I never attacked first.

That way mult-account players would find alt scouts "less" attractive cuz all they do is to feed the defenders credit of defensive kills.. Then I wouldn't mind those scouts too much heh cuz I would feel good earning defensive kills for their constant suicidal runs..

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:56 pm

webguydan wrote:
I have been leaning towards the thought that calming amplifier should not be removable...

Yeah, we need some sort of artifact that allows us to be offline for long time without any worries.

Maybe introduce an artifact that gives us 12 hour buff but prevents us to do ANYTHING at all but that would grant total immunity from anything including hacking, etc. That'll be good artifact for casual gamers during their war-time period..

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:57 pm

If such artifact is made then it has to be pretty rare ... There could be abuse: attack + hack everyone in battle menu while they sleep and then apply the artifact to avoid any retaliation ...

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:25 pm

I too experienced the same.
Dan if you where given the name's of the ships by Nocifer Deathblade could you figure out the e-mails? This way Nocifer Deathblade can report to FB.
ND I know what you mean by not being able to figure out the other FB accounts.

Zhorgul I disagree. If people set up multi ships it will ruin the incentive to continue to play for many people (myself included). Thus maybe we should go for overkill now and back off in the months to come.

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:59 am

Yeah, we just created new legion rule: Destroy any multi-account players without a peace once proven.. That should discourage any multi-account players out of GL..

Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:11 am

Yeah, we just created new legion rule: Destroy any multi-account players without a peace once proven.. That should discourage any multi-account players out of GL..

*pitchforks out* KILL THE CHEATERS!!! :D

Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:29 am

hunter wrote:

*pitchforks out* KILL THE CHEATERS!!! :D

TRIBULATION BY FIRE!

Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:30 am

Oh my god... you just created minge slayers...

Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next