View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Hacker Alert 

Brian Billings
Rank 34 Vygoid Builder
Legion Size: 2
Combat Reputation: Harmful
Size Class Heavy Frigate
Weapons Unknown
Energy Unknown
Sensors Unknown
Hull Unknown
Shields Unknown
Cloaking Unknown
Defenses Unknown

With him being 5 levels below me, I should be able to read his equipment. I've been warned about another that was a hacker & this one is fitting the same profile the other one was.

Michael #$*#
Rank 34 Konqul Raider
Legion Size: 2
Combat Reputation: Harmful
Size Class Frigate
Weapons Light Plasma Cannon x2
Energy Graviton Core - Mark IV x2, Omicron Injector
Sensors AI Supercomputer
Hull Unknown
Shields Unknown
Cloaking Unknown
Defenses Unknown

Here's another one as well.

If their going to let people hack the game & cheat, then they need to do something to fix the problem, catch the hackers & bar them from the game.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:39 am

I'm not sure what problem you are trying to report. Cloaking devices help hide your ship equipment from being seen.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:44 am

When their lower level them me by 5 levels & I can't read anything at all? Their hacking the game system & boosting themselves up to be more powerful than they have any right to be. When they cheat, they ruin the game for the rest of us. Their cheaters, hackers. Not ones playing the game fairly.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:02 am

SRDragon wrote:
When their lower level them me by 5 levels & I can't read anything at all? Their hacking the game system & boosting themselves up to be more powerful than they have any right to be. When they cheat, they ruin the game for the rest of us. Their cheaters, hackers. Not ones playing the game fairly.

Thats not them hacking the game, thats them having more cloaking then your scan can compete with. It not a level thing either its the power of their modules, lower ranks can see my crap fine because i dont usually have much cloaking on even though im usually 30 ranks above them.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:04 am

I can see all the equipment of a rank 100, and there is another rank 100 where I cant see any modules at all. Im rank 34 with 52 scan. The one that wont let me see any modules probably has much higher cloaking. The one where I can see all his modules has less cloaking then I have scanning.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]