View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 We Need a Real Artifact Market!! 

Remove from Market list:
    -Flux Probe
    -Spy Probe - Defenses
    -Spy Probe - Weapons
    -Dark Pyramid
    -Cloning Pods
    -Positron Clouder
    -Ancient Crystal Foci
    -Engineered Virus
    -Quantum Flare
    -planetary Time Vortex
    -Void Shell
    -Containment Cage
    -Spy Probe - Resources
    -Tachyon Cylinder
    -Grid Console
    -Nanite Swarm Capsules
    -Containment Missile
    -EMP Sphere
    -Crimson Obelisk
    -Calming Amplifier
    -Ion Storm Charge
    -Planet Vortex Deflector
    -Disarming Bomb
    -Ion Repulsor Charge
    -Longevity Serum
    -Sentry Guards
    -Phase Cutter Chassis
    -Space Elevator Chassis
    -Omicron Mine Trap
    -Spy Uplink Chassis
    -Shield Amplifier
    -Shield Sentries
    -Quantum Firewall Trap
    -Halcyon Trap
    -Grav-Whip Trap
    -Drannik Saboteur
    -Tesseract Container
    -Alarm Sentry
    -Null Fuse
    -Subspace Seeker
    -Processing Core Chassis
    -Relay Tower Chassis
    -Refining Lab Chassis
    -Unstable Wormhole Emitter
    -Neural Interface
    -Warp Gate Chassis
    -Continuum Beacon
Reason - players Artifact shipment, Get tons of these!

Change GP price List:
    -Android Scientist (from 14 to 1)
    -XCharge Cells (from 14 to 1)
    -Durtanium Brackets (from 14 to 1)
    -Android Helmsman (from 16 to 1)
    -Ship-Bot (from 24 to 1)
    -Terraforming Device (from 36 to 30)
Reason - Way too Expensive and its reasonalbe

Artifacts to Add:
    -Alarri Signaling Drone
    -Antimatter Drill
    -Voliir Transgenic Lock
    -Orbital Stabilizer
    -Intraphasic Hoveroid
    -Litheor Transmutative Locator
    -Quantum Hydro-Meliorator
    -Adaptive Spire
    -Bioship Gene Lab
    -Uldri Spacial Marker III
    -Trellith Comm Relay
    -T.O. Manufacturing Core
    -Alarri Comm Tower
    -Alarri Compound Turret
    -Uldri Anomaly Crystal
    -Raix Bunker
    -Raix Refinery
    -T.O. Sentry Bot
    -Symbiont Test Lab Upgrade
    -Planetary Sentiox
    -Octafari Hydroshifter
    -Isolytic Irradiator
    -Gamma Crystallizer
    -Drannik Databank
    -Convoy Heat Seeker
    -Chron Shifter
    -Captured Crimson Base
    -Bioship Landing Platform
    -Archaic Stasis Cells
    -Temple of Reflection
    -Vaash Holomatrix
    -Xecti Signal Repeater
    -Ergosphere Filter
    -Permafrost Sub-Network
    -Tejiar Ally HQ
    -Xectiphage Tower
    -Ventar Field Collapser
    -Meta-Tuned Jammer
    -Uldri Recovery Capsule
    -Cross-Signal Restrainer
    -Trade Outpost Intelligence
    -T5 Field Analysis
    -Litheor Core-Tunnel
    -RSL Data Uplink
    -Enumeration Crystal
    -To be contiued

Reason - Want a Good planet or ship, buy and spend GP

Tue May 31, 2016 12:25 am

Hmmm I might spend GP on some of those...the limited ones I feel would have to be available AFTER you complete the mission maybe kinda like the orbisbarriers and the nexus spy fortresses

Tue May 31, 2016 12:47 am

id go for a more refined list....but yeah, defintely ditch all items received daily in arti pulls

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Tue May 31, 2016 2:05 am

Only thing on your list I disagree with is the price change for the terraformers/permant stat boosters. at 1 GP each just too much (except the ship bots... you would have to PAY me to take dam them off your hands... they are terrable) but maybe a recution to say 10 or even maybe 5 would be ok. I would NOT want someone spending $50 in helmsmen at the lower rank pvp pools. 1650 defense (before any stat modifers) is crazy at lower ranks.. its already a hell hole at low rank pvp lets not make it worse. For the terraformers at low ranks its worth purchasing to fast track your mission exotic. you should have to pay for that speed bonus.

Tue May 31, 2016 2:44 am

LowLow wrote:

Now everyone gets to be Anzid!

Tue May 31, 2016 2:59 am

Never even though of the other implication, Research would be even LESS valuable since now a rank 10 could buy say 550 Research scientists = 2200 Reserch an hour, Never need a reserch planet again (this is the same as about 3 Maxed plasmas). That doesn't seem like alot to most of us but remember before rank 100 that is a HUGE deal. Do this say for 3 months (some GP players spend that each month) =6600 RPH with 0 research planets they can go PURE AP (and afew minerals for good measure) However if we are going this way, we should include all the % cloak buildings too and Passive cloak bonus. Or Morphogenic Inhibitor I would happy pay GP for these..... VERY happily....

Tue May 31, 2016 5:07 am

ActualFate wrote:
LowLow wrote:

Now everyone gets to be Anzid!

Hahaha I was waitinng for someone to post that. Fond memories of those times :)

Click below to join us and we will rise together!

Tue May 31, 2016 7:41 am

I would love to see many of the more Limited Artifacts added to the market. Even just a simple Tri-Phaze would make a large difference.

Tue May 31, 2016 4:08 pm

+ 1000

Might as well make a buck off the loyal following.

Tue May 31, 2016 6:40 pm

Redlaw wrote:
I would love to see many of the more Limited Artifacts added to the market. Even just a simple Tri-Phaze would make a large difference.

just lock a level 5 base already ...

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Tue May 31, 2016 7:52 pm
Profile WWW

Id go for a reshuffle with some more valuable artifacts replacing the now redundant ones eg siliix star port, human training barracks , weather controler and the common sendable artis but im not sure so many should be made available, nor that they would be mission artis you can extract from planets.

Stark Tech Inside

Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:09 pm

Why is a Warp Gate Chassis 32GP, when changing your name only costs 26GP? I think some things need to be added and the pricing system as a whole needs to be reviewed. Also 15GP for 1000RP but 10GP for an energy refill? It doesn't make sense, rank 20's make more than 1000RP/Hr...

Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:28 pm

Nuron wrote:
Why is a Warp Gate Chassis 32GP, when changing your name only costs 26GP? I think some things need to be added and the pricing system as a whole needs to be reviewed. Also 15GP for 1000RP but 10GP for an energy refill? It doesn't make sense, rank 20's make more than 1000RP/Hr...

Alot of these are carry overs from the old days when people a) did nto know what good planets were and b) it was assumed everyone was going to focus on reserch Mining THEN artifact not Artifact mining THEN maybe reserch (if at all). THey thought that a rank 500 having 4000 APH was average.... putting that in perspective that is how they priced things. Nobody expected people to auto rank.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:47 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
Hmmm I might spend GP on some of those...the limited ones I feel would have to be available AFTER you complete the mission maybe kinda like the orbisbarriers and the nexus spy fortresses

LOL I thought of that but I didn't put it down

Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:35 pm

draxsiss wrote:
Nuron wrote:

Alot of these are carry overs from the old days when people a) did nto know what good planets were and b) it was assumed everyone was going to focus on reserch Mining THEN artifact not Artifact mining THEN maybe reserch (if at all). THey thought that a rank 500 having 4000 APH was average.... putting that in perspective that is how they priced things. Nobody expected people to auto rank.

Yeah but the 'old days' were about 4-5 years ago, people know what they are doing now, and the prices should be re-evaluated. If Dan actually wants to make money out of this game he needs to rethink the prices, maybe then people would buy more than just seasonal items, ship modules and terraforming devices. If he put in items that people would use, that were exclusively for the market (no NPC drops or arti pulls) he might have enough money to revive GL.

Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:41 pm

+1 but to access a particular artifact you would have to unlock it the normal way first (i.e. mission, etc.)
Would be nice to grab a melter or gaia seed or sentiox or irradiator or crystallizer once in awhile ;)

Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:59 am

I disagree with removing the artifact shipment items from the market. Not everyone has a super high AP and gets "tons" of them. Many of them are used in missions, including legion missions and seasonal events, and/or the CTL. A number of them are not sendable, either. So there needs to be a way to get more besides just through the normal AP shipments. Certainly no one really wants to rely on the RNG to get a non-sendable artifact from their AP shipment to complete a legion mission. Nor to complete a new daily, or hold up a mission chain (especially one that is daily).

Also, removing some of the artifacts from AP shipments and leaving others in makes no sense. Either leave them all in as an alternate way to get them, or remove them all. Personally I think they should all be left in as an alternate way to get them. Just because you don't have a need to get them from the GP market does not mean no one else does either.

Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:39 pm

Raigonne wrote:
Not everyone has a super high AP and gets "tons" of them. Many of them are used in missions, including legion missions and seasonal events, and/or the CTL. A number of them are not sendable, either. So there needs to be a way to get more besides just through the normal AP shipments.

No. If you use that "way", then you're nothing short of a fool. Anything in this game can be attained simply by waiting.

Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:27 am

ActualFate wrote:
Raigonne wrote:
Not everyone has a super high AP and gets "tons" of them. Many of them are used in missions, including legion missions and seasonal events, and/or the CTL. A number of them are not sendable, either. So there needs to be a way to get more besides just through the normal AP shipments.

No. If you use that "way", then you're nothing short of a fool. Anything in this game can be attained simply by waiting.

Disagree. Everyone has a right to play the game in their own way. There is no "right" or "wrong" way to play. Some ways of playing make things easier and others make it a bit more difficult, but that doesn't make it a "wrong" way to play, and it doesn't make someone a "fool" for doing so. The value you place on something in the game is not the same value someone else may place on it.

While many things can be obtained by waiting, that is not true for everything. How many GP do you spend to extend a LM and make everyone wait for one member to get the artifacts they need to complete the LM? Most of the artifacts for a LM cost less than extending the time. So which is (to use your words) more foolish, spending 96GP to extend a LM in the hopes you can get the necessary number of artifact needed (and possibly ticking off your legion mates) or just buy them for say 24GP?

Again, it's a choice that should stay. I would go along with being able to search for items or organize items into separate tabs in the market, as those would be useful.

Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:56 pm

+1 to the basic idea of this, with a little tweaking.

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next