View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 New cosmic discoveries 

I believe allowing us to to find new discoveries would be beneficial to the game. Years ago I suggested a Black Hole. Where someone could give up 5 planets for the opportunity to get a planet with better stats. What if the 5 planets were vm 15x all resources planets? A person would not have to give up "planets built with artifacts that cost real $$" and the 8 million planets in the universe would get a boost in ap planets. I don't know how many "donor or sacrifice planets " you would want to have provided (refer to the 5 mentioned earlier) but then they could get a black hole which could produce 50x all resources.
It can be a 1:4 chance to make the back hole. Also the donor planet could supply a slight boost to acquiring a black hole. (E.g. I give 5 Terra planets I have a +2.5 point chance to get the black hole.

Having twin planets (finding 2 together) and having them give a certain benefit (e.g. ctp production for having these planets.

For these 2 examples you could have missions for them.

Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:25 pm

the hope that Dan would invent new cool stuff at this point is the real blck hole

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:41 am

Would be awesome to have similar discoveries similar to Recruit Inculcation Hyperchamber (adds 6k TOs) or Recruit Reflex Hypertrainer (adds 6k engineers)...Something for adding helmsmen,scientists,tesseract containers or MSP...an upgrade for polychoron vault would be amazing too given that no one sells storages anymore nowadays

The playerbase has diminished quite a lot over the years, the rewards and drops via artifact pulls should be revised to enable planet fluxes, warehouses or qse like in the golden days or GL in order to attempt and bring back some old players and new ones...

Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:19 pm

We need a way to USE MULTIPLE ITEMS AT ONCE for the following artifacts:

Android Helmsman (Defense)
Android Scientist (Research)
Durtanium Brackets (Hull)
XCharge Cells (Shield)
Tesseract Container (Cargo space)
Mass Storage Pod (Cargo space)

Just as the following CT Lab designs allowed you to use multiple Rescued Prisoners for attack and energy, we need a similar ability for the above named items.

Recruit Reflex Hypertrainer (Rescued Prisoners to Tach Officers)
Recruit Inculcation Hyperchamber (Rescued Prisoners to Engineers)

People have been asking for this ability for years and years and years and years. And their requests have been ignored. There is FAR TOO MUCH unnecessary clicking required to play this game.

The code for this already exists. It would be an easy update to add some new designs to the CT Lab.

Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:42 pm

If those 5 planets get deleted from the galaxy (hoping not), that would lower the number of available planets to scan.

I have on rare occasions scanned the same planets 2 or 3 times, if anything we should be expanding the galaxy. Maybe even create a new planet type.

Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]