View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Alliance! 

There should be a real alliance in-game. The current legion system seems to make them more towards 'neutral' players than alliance as my legions are sometimes enemies with each other.

Add Alliance :)
Suggested Positions
Leader (Commander?)
Vice Leader(s) (Vice Commander?)
Galactic Officers
Honorary Members

Also, create a new tab for alliance. In it, there should be alliance members list, commands (from shares of alliance members) So sharing should allow players to choose share to alliance or legion or both.
Also, put up a "communications area" where members can post preset messages such as 'Repair me', send me X of XX (X = number, XX = mineral/artifact), leaders/vice leaders should be able to post war posts such as we are now at war with ~~~ or we are now alliance with ~~~. Also, leaders/vice should be able to make certain posts as a sticky. Leader/Vice leader should be able to remove messages posted by players and players themselves should be able to remove their own posts.

Next, also have a diplomacy list showing ally/hostile alliances

People in alliance need not be all friends in Facebook. Leader/Vice leader can kick players/invite players to alliance.

Add alliance treasury (able to send credits to other alliance). Who can donate to the treasury is set by the leader. Also, leader/vice leader should be able withdraw credits for a player as long as there are at least 3 "votes' from leader/vice leader/ officers

Changes needed:
Show legion planet -> Show friendly planets
Add a place to show alliance when viewing players ship (perhaps under legion size)

There should be requirements to start an alliance. (credits costs, rank requirements (50?) and perhaps minimum of 2 players [leader+vice leader]) before it becomes officially an alliance

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 am

what about having opt-in factions that would have a unique planet icon of non facebook friends? there could be a set % of each members income given to the factions war chest fund (which is automated). the fund could give funds to capture planets which will in turn finance the fund.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:59 am

I agree, alliances add a lot to any social networking game! It would also open the door to future possibilities like alliance warfare, boss challenges, etc.

Sun May 02, 2010 8:24 pm

alliance would be great.. i mean maybe have your normal legion bonus.. then an added alliance bonus...

Another great idea would being able to mark people in the game as on a personal list.. so say i was to remember who someone is i want to attack alot or something... being able to put them in a personal list as in at war or something... i never liked the games you have to declare war with someone before attacking so i'm not saying that.. just a flag or something you can put on them

Sun May 02, 2010 8:33 pm

/agree

Sun May 02, 2010 10:33 pm

This would bring a lot more players to the game and as previously stated, boost the heck out of PVP and social interaction.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:27 pm

and make our comm energy free..... i try not to spend my precious energy on idle chitchat... but i do want to say stuff, just dont very often

maybe in a player alert a small box to type a personal message in the alert, eg. bully, hacked me, stole my planet, copy paste the combat log, what ever...

theres not many flaws with this game, but clan warfare does generate lots of cash flow... check out mafia wars, big clan wars people spend a lot of money... i have personally spent over 5k on that game

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/9756/53557008.png

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h33 ... 1302432861

Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]