View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 ALLIANCE SYSTEM 

THANKYOU DAN for taking the time to read my LENGTHY REQUEST for the revised Alliance SYSTEM.

i noticed that in a recent thread you posted about a moderator not working out well, and you said about the system will be revised and comming within the next few weeks, i hope the ideas and the info was helpful...

i also wanted to ask you about the music as it still was not WORKING, and also the possibility of
AN ALERT INDICATOR, for when your planets or ship is being attacked, and also the possibility of an alert indicator SEPARATE from this one for ALLIANCE MEMBERS BEING ATTACKED. so we can respond.

ONCE AGAIN thankyou for your will to listen about the alliance system, the mail i sent you is below for others to read. ty dan..

---------------------------------------------

i am guessin you have played other games with a guild group or alliance / legion, when you join all members are in your list. no adding no fuss, they are on your team you can not attack them, and you can not attakc your allies unless your legion leader turns a allie into a enemy.

THIS IS CAUSING RIOTS, as legion leader and admins are trying so hard to get members to add all other members to their facebook friends list.

this is a joke, and it causes arguments and attack issues, lazy people end up attacking their own legion members, not knowing they are part of it.

in our legion we have 200+ Members, and its more than a full time job trying to JUST get them to add people, especially when facebook only allows you to add a few per day OR YOU GET BANNED for adding to many people.

PLEASE I BEG OF YOU TO CONSIDER LOOKING AT THE LEGION LAYOUT, and COMMAND STRUCURE, inc the AUTO ADD Feature when you join a Legion. so when i join a legion i can see all members in that legion BUT IN MY LEGION LIST and have a SEPARATE Friends LIST, the Legion Leader should be able to SET ALLIES, and the legion should not be able to attack allies, but can attack enemies, but there would also be neutral legions that can be attacked, or a potential truce period based on trust, would then enable the ALLIE Feature. and a top ten alliance list with an APPLY BUTTON may be nice to.. ty

ALSO THE MUSIC STILL DOES NOT WORK.

Thank You.

Peter Spiteri
RoyalD
Squadron Commander/ Website Admin
DOO Officer / Admin

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:48 am

to be realy effective what we need is to just have an in game "guild" system. I know Dan and the game designers probably didn't intend for the game to be this intensive but I guess they just unexpectedly created a monster lol. Having an in game guild type structure would allow for people not having to invite an entire group to their friends list, as I for one am in no way interested in inviting over 200 people to my FB page. This would allow for groups to form and it also needs to allow for inter-group communication w/o the energy requirements like a guild chat feature. Ship to ship communication with people outside of the group would still cost energy though, which I for one like, as this helps cut down on idiot spamming.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:26 am

hi dude i dont know if you read the post above but legion / alliance / guild is all the same thing, and what you said you think should be put in, was mentioned above, and will be put in. if dan has considered this whole selection of ideas, that not only me but im sure others have sugested too.

but personally i have worked with game designers on another game, and would be happy to help with this is i was asked but i doubt i would be lol.

still the idea of the system,, is std in a lot of games, and having group systems, and not just individual users, would open a whole new can of worms and leads to a lot of game ideas and possibilities, reguarding game play and what you can then do when its done.

RD

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Anyone know what the first alliance was? I bet you it if there is a bible scholar on here he could tell us. It had to be something biblical, like the Babylonians and the Cananites ganging up on the Isrealites or something like that.

Anyone here read the bible?

- #3 with level 6 base and #3 in Legion strength (not just NPC fighters)
- 13 Lab creations (all the best)
- Our base gives 22000 RP a day

Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:19 pm
Profile WWW

Kaos wrote:
Anyone know what the first alliance was?

Easy.. During the beginning of the Universe where there were pure chaos, right before big bang starts.. Two newly formed mass particles met each other, "Wow! I never met another one physically like me!! Let's make friends and be allied so we can grow strong against pure chaos!" Thus, the alliance was born, the Universe now has so many organized systems to resist against chaos. Without the alliance, Universe never had been born.. Thus, we never had been existed in the first place.. We thank the concept of the alliance for our very existance. ;)

Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:51 pm

Thats pretty good, now we need someone that can draw cut little cartoon characters and maybe make a little book out of it.

- #3 with level 6 base and #3 in Legion strength (not just NPC fighters)
- 13 Lab creations (all the best)
- Our base gives 22000 RP a day

Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:56 pm
Profile WWW

RoyalD wrote:
hi dude i dont know if you read the post above but legion / alliance / guild is all the same thing, and what you said you think should be put in, was mentioned above, and will be put in. if dan has considered this whole selection of ideas, that not only me but im sure others have sugested too.

but personally i have worked with game designers on another game, and would be happy to help with this is i was asked but i doubt i would be lol.

still the idea of the system,, is std in a lot of games, and having group systems, and not just individual users, would open a whole new can of worms and leads to a lot of game ideas and possibilities, reguarding game play and what you can then do when its done.

RD

No not neccissarily. Other games I've played allowed you to have allies but also join a guild. People that were in your guild didn't neccissarily have to be allies and vice a versa.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]