View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 damage cap for tiny ship builds NEEDS to go 

RavenDark13 wrote:
icarium81 wrote:
I'm very glad that I've gotten so many people talking about this. no matter what, the formulae NEEDS a tweaking at the very least.

Bro', I just had one of them hit me with 7 D-Bombs and 6 EMPs, whilst I was offline, mind you and I still wasn't disabled. That should tell you that the only tweaking you need do is defense on your own ship. I mean, seriously. They're obviously having trouble with my shields.

Uy23e wrote:
Golgotha wrote:

If he takes lots of energy to disable, thats fine. As a percentage of total energy, it probably takes him a LOT more energy to kill you than you him. A small ship build is a high defence/low attack build taken to maximum levels.

nobody cares about that. if the tiny is guarding a planet, you HAVE to kill him.
he does NOT have to kill u

Why do ppl not read every post.... ship to ship fighting is NOT the only part of the game

Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:43 pm

when your past rank 1000 you most likely done all missions (except weekly) and unable to find NPC bosses so whats left to do?

PVP

Last edited by Legionaire on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Uy23e wrote:
Why do ppl not read every post.... ship to ship fighting is NOT the only part of the game

No. I get that. I just have a better understanding as to why he posted this thread in the first place. You're absolutely right.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:00 pm
Profile YIM

ROFL

Some of you guys are REALLY pathetic. I loved this one:
Legionaire wrote:
also i remember me and ejja used to be same lvl, now im more than double her level and can easily wipe her out

I mean, grats on being able to wipe out someone half your level now Legionare...

And btw, HC LOST that war. You're distored views of what happened in The Trust notwithstanding, every Trust member save for the multi-cheater that we ejected, came with me to UI. EVERY ONE. Loyalty counts. And again I find myself reminding all you whiners that for every 1 of you that claims to dislike me so, there's more than double that many IN the game, not here on the flamums, that respect and appreciate me, that LIKE what I do, for them, my team, my allies and also Dan.

Icarium, bottom line, you're here whining because my Legion, NOT JUST ME, but my entire legion, is completely, and utterly DECIMATING yours. Someone should ask RavenSpyr what happened to that friend of his he called over from KNR. I believe he ran back, literally wailing, after just an hour with me...

And to all you psychics out there about the future failure of SSBs. Why complain if its a failing path? Why cry foul and beg for MORE, FLIPPING MORE NERFS to the game?? You're a real baby Icarium, coming here, when you should be in GL, losing your war. Like EVERY legion that came before you.

Make no mistake, this year, my legion will be keeping an accurate record for all you wouldbe distorters.

To the rest of you, hope you had a great holiday and look forward to another fun year of combat and new content.

Ejjakai
Undertakers Inc.

The hubby needs to stay off my laptop!

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Ejjakai wrote:
ROFL

Some of you guys are REALLY pathetic. I loved this one:
Legionaire wrote:
also i remember me and ejja used to be same lvl, now im more than double her level and can easily wipe her out

I mean, grats on being able to wipe out someone half your level now Legionare...

And btw, HC LOST that war. You're distored views of what happened in The Trust notwithstanding, every Trust member save for the multi-cheater that we ejected, came with me to UI. EVERY ONE. Loyalty counts. And again I find myself reminding all you whiners that for every 1 of you that claims to dislike me so, there's more than double that many IN the game, not here on the flamums, that respect and appreciate me, that LIKE what I do, for them, my team, my allies and also Dan.

Icarium, bottom line, you're here whining because my Legion, NOT JUST ME, but my entire legion, is completely, and utterly DECIMATING yours. Someone should ask RavenSpyr what happened to that friend of his he called over from KNR. I believe he ran back, literally wailing, after just an hour with me...

And to all you psychics out there about the future failure of SSBs. Why complain if its a failing path? Why cry foul and beg for MORE, FLIPPING MORE NERFS to the game?? You're a real baby Icarium, coming here, when you should be in GL, losing your war. Like EVERY legion that came before you.

Make no mistake, this year, my legion will be keeping an accurate record for all you wouldbe distorters.

To the rest of you, hope you had a great holiday and look forward to another fun year of combat and new content.

Ejjakai
Undertakers Inc.

lol knew it was only time until you were here. well i wouldnt be double your rank if you didnt slow rank on small build. WHICH YOU PROVEN MY POINT

also the HC war is past history and as i remember you guys fought well for like 4 weeks then some of your members like wallywah or whatever ran off scan so i just kept putting traps on whilst hacking you like mad which was fun.

and yes i agree with the beating on UI since i had someone in your legion who told me stuff about you guys whislt he was there and frankly i saw scion getting 000 but not hard when theres a lot more of you guys and with a hell lot higher ranking ships so well done *sarcastic*

good luck with keeping me on record since i be either changing my name and go off grid or leave the game but seeing my options still since im giving planets away for free and giving away artis now so i dont really care for ppl like you who claim high and mighty over well nothing like you do with your play style.

i been waiting for 6 months for you to go from rank 120 to eventually 400 but looks like i be waiting 3 yrs by the look of it so you probly wont be around when you finally pass rank 300 so nice knowing you.

anyway im gonna leave your little ego bubble and grab a beer then watch the flame wars go so enjoy

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:16 pm

Beating on UI?

You have a friend that was here who said 'stuff' ??

We're zeroing SCION because WE have more ships and higher ranks???? BAHAHAH

And your best yet, you don't care if we hold you to the truth because... You're gonna change your name or hide off the grid!!???

These are your comebacks? Seriously?

Funny how its now ME with the EGO. You said it yourself, it was only a matter of time before I showed up here, yet, we're like on the 4th page. Trust me, my ego is just fine and doesn't need whining babies like the lot of you to help bolster it.

EGO bubble, would be like, the no. 2 legion in the game asking ME to come run their training legion. You try bragging that.

But I didn't come here to brag. I came with a warning. Until any of you PROVE this path is a failed one, I will continue to enjoy myself. Over there, in the game. Where all the players are. Where all the ones having fun are. I have to go, I feel the troll spirits tugging at me...

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:56 pm

Ejjakai wrote:
Beating on UI?

And your best yet, you don't care if we hold you to the truth because... You're gonna change your name or hide off the grid!!???

Funny how its now ME with the EGO. You said it yourself, it was only a matter of time before I showed up here, yet, we're like on the 4th page. Trust me, my ego is just fine and doesn't need whining babies like the lot of you to help bolster it.

EGO bubble, would be like, the no. 2 legion in the game asking ME to come run their training legion. You try bragging that.

But I didn't come here to brag. I came with a warning. Until any of you PROVE this path is a failed one, I will continue to enjoy myself. Over there, in the game. Where all the players are. Where all the ones having fun are. I have to go, I feel the troll spirits tugging at me...

They don't have to prove it. The math does it for them.

Won't touch any Stormkyn members, either, unless they touch me first.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:13 am

lol slow death or not, you gotta respect the patience it takes to create a monster like Ejjakai's ship.
it's funny how every thread becomes a war. next thing you know, it'll be fast rankers vs. slow rankers...

#20ish on stat farmers leaderboard
#10ish raids board
#20ish hacks board. Hacking sucks.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:02 am

clearly ejjakai can't read. I think it was my first posting, that said 'I'm fine taking a beating from anyone my own level, never once complained about it, disliked it when having a rank 400 hand me my ass' but i do understand its a war.

She clearly cant understand the inequalities of ME raising my ships decks and ACTUALLY USING DEFENCE MODS, over her JUST being small... defence should count for something more then it does, or small ships should count for less... 6 of 1, 1/2 dozen of the other.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:07 am

you know Ejjakai wasnt the only beastly SSB out there. I myself did the 99 deck SSB and was practically unstoppable, i was FORCED to change my style of play because everyone whined that it was unfair, so now im playing catch up my ship is the same size as ships that bout 100 ranks lower then me. Tbh i would love to go back to SSB because i know how to build it, now i find that after it getting tweaked ppl are complaining again! its seriously getting old, and if you know how to build your ship its not a slow death. if the old caps were still in place id still be sitting at 99 decks. also if her hitting higher then you is annoying you then buff up your defense maybe and that will lower her hit cap too. SSB gets beat by turtle, turtle gets beat by balanced, SSB beats balanced. in every game their is a pvp triangle. if you dont like pvp go do missions or farm NPCs just because they dont fall at your feet because of your mightyness doesnt mean the game needs to be changed. just get creative.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:17 am

For all of you people saying how a larger ship should, theoretically, be able to hit a smaller ship eventually with their massive guns, may I please present to you the following tale.

It is the story of two Princes and the fight between their two champions.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Shivering:16_Accords_of_Madness,_v._VI

And, after reading that, you will understand why I think the damage cap should be returned to a simple half decks ratio.

Zee Captein

And since that fateful day, I have been at war with all traffic lights.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:43 am

Ejjakai wrote:
Beating on UI?

ooops meant beating on SCION typo lol
and get it wrong i said earlier that only mentioned you that i know scion is at war with UI and i know ejjakai there (who uses low ship build) then i post why small ship builds are usless.

now you involve me? then mention the HC thing thats past history?
man grow up girl i dont care about your ship build these days so why wouldi care for someone i neither want to talk to nore care whether they exist or not so shut up and go have your war with scion since you will just beat them down and someone else will come along who might be a lot stronger and will smack you about.

and if you want proof get to rank 400 faster then we see your fail so hurry up will you its taken you a yr just to get to up 50 ranks lol.

name change off the grid is an option, safe to say when the trust went down (and they did) i pissed off few ppl and even went out my way to kill so leaderboard legions trainging legions. was fun i admit but i didnt think about what the consenquences would be in the fututre so if i name change or leave the game its not becuase of you trust me so its due to i got bout 10 pissed off legions who are gone but scattered about all over the game now so god knows the damage they can do now.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:23 pm

You see, Ic. This is why I didn't want this thread up in the first place. Ejjakai has a black belt of flipping sh*t around and making it work for her. No worries though. You had no way of knowing.

The small ship build is her style. I respect that. I really do. The ships that follow suit and do it well, I congratulate. The ships under her command that talk mad sh*t and spam PMs. That's a testament to her leadership skill and example as your actions are to mine. Hence me constantly checking the conduct of my officers. (Note: My recent legion alert.)

Are some of my members hotheads and psychpaths? HELL YEAH! But I think that's important in SCION especially in times of war. The reason I don't ever truly complain about a style or loophole is because, should I ever find a style or technique to use or exploit, I don't want it eradicated on account of other people's...complaining.

There is no move on the chessboard that cannot be countered without proper foresight.

I only worry about things that fall into the realm of the universe in which I hold sway. I can only hope to fight and conquer mine enemies with the tools I have at my disposal which is the most I can ask of any man and woman under my command. Ejjakai's minions have disabled us and I'll admit, I'm zeroed out at this very moment. Isn't the first time and I GUARANTEE it won't be the last but she's never mentioned how many times we've disabled all of their ships. Only we see that. Only we know the damage we've done to them; the planets we've conquered.

Truth be told, we should be grateful that we've encountered a legion that's exploiting a loophole of sorts. Annoying as it may be, it offers us a challenge. One that I am confident the Nexus will rise to meet with valor, audacity and resolve.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:28 pm
Profile YIM

Despite your blatant emphasis on not wanting to talk to me, there's your post, just the same. And rushing my ranking is exactly counter to what I wish to accomplish.

Oh that's right, the SSB will fail in later ranks... So why don't I hurry up and prove everyone right... LoL What obtuse, hypocritical and paradoxical crap.

Also The Trust DID NOT FAIL. We grew very slow due to our high expectations, a testament to our pursuit of excellence. The multi-user fiasco that embarassed us all was the one, AND ONLY blight that everyone used to keep us down. We were hated, revered, but never tarnished except for that. Nevertheless, every member of The Trust, moved on to UI. None of them changed their names or faded into the abyss that you keep trying to convince us all that 'hey, its ok'...

I respect that you respect my choice and style Raven. So leave it at that? What I don't respect is distortions of truth. Did I mention that many of us got disabled? No... Didn't realize I should offer FULL disclosure as basic as that since obviously we all received our fair share of disables too but the truth of the matter is you've claimed ONE (1) planet from our rank 150 Zolazin, and no one in UI has seen a Zero on their counters.

In The Trust, our policy was OPEN BOOK. We never feared of spies or espionage because there were no secrets. We offered to every beaten foe, all our tactics and learned skills as a show that we love the game most of all. I maintain that policy today. As I promised earlier. This year, our legion will accurately and fairly record the victories and defeats that define this awesome game.

This is my last post in this thread.

Time to send us your surrender so we can get on with our other endeavors.

Ejjakai
Undertakers Inc.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Ejjakai wrote:
Despite your blatant emphasis on not wanting to talk to me, there's your post, just the same. And rushing my ranking is exactly counter to what I wish to accomplish.

Oh that's right, the SSB will fail in later ranks... So why don't I hurry up and prove everyone right... LoL What obtuse, hypocritical and paradoxical crap.

Also The Trust DID NOT FAIL. We grew very slow due to our high expectations, a testament to our pursuit of excellence. The multi-user fiasco that embarassed us all was the one, AND ONLY blight that everyone used to keep us down. We were hated, revered, but never tarnished except for that. Nevertheless, every member of The Trust, moved on to UI. None of them changed their names or faded into the abyss that you keep trying to convince us all that 'hey, its ok'...

I respect that you respect my choice and style Raven. So leave it at that? What I don't respect is distortions of truth. Did I mention that many of us got disabled? No... Didn't realize I should offer FULL disclosure as basic as that since obviously we all received our fair share of disables too but the truth of the matter is you've claimed ONE (1) planet from our rank 150 Zolazin, and no one in UI has seen a Zero on their counters.

In The Trust, our policy was OPEN BOOK. We never feared of spies or espionage because there were no secrets. We offered to every beaten foe, all our tactics and learned skills as a show that we love the game most of all. I maintain that policy today. As I promised earlier. This year, our legion will accurately and fairly record the victories and defeats that define this awesome game.

This is my last post in this thread.

Time to send us your surrender so we can get on with our other endeavors.

Ejjakai
Undertakers Inc.

Hey! If you have pressing engagements, don't let us keep you. We'll disable your ships and take your planets even if you don't retaliate.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:06 pm
Profile YIM

right im going off the grid again, cant take the sheer BS coming from ejja who persists on talking about the HC war despite my efforts to clear it up and to keep it all dead and buried since it should but this is practically the 2nd thread shes mentioned a past war and keeps saying who won. who seriously gives a crap? i mean do you like to keep record? you dont but i do since every war and person i cross paths with i actually make a document what each side lost and won, who lost how many legions, who surrendered, who lost legions, etc so dont get into pass history with me when im prepared for memory lane for these very reasons so im off now and going off grid so bye all

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:44 pm

I'd like to respectfully request that SCION please rejoin the fight. There's only a small handful of your players, perhaps 6-8, who are alertable/alerted at any given time, and I know I've seen easily 3 times that many players on our side posting raid, disable, and hack info to legion chat. CodeBlue, Uranis, Yuiop705, Maverik, Raven(one of the two of them, can't remember which), Aluacard, Arzzo, ManiacMoose, Sarisse, DMCliff, and Cammm have all slipped off of the newsfeed, most after the initial volleys were made serious. Most of these names are people that participated in the first waves of alerts, and then found out what it means to be on our newsfeeds and halcyoned out. It's not a war if it's 20+ vs 8. And it's boring. Bring back the fight, or sign these Terms of Surrender.

The world is a mess and I just need to...
RULE it.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:24 am

Dr Bill wrote:
I'd like to respectfully request that SCION please rejoin the fight. There's only a small handful of your players, perhaps 6-8, who are alertable/alerted at any given time, and I know I've seen easily 3 times that many players on our side posting raid, disable, and hack info to legion chat. CodeBlue, Uranis, Yuiop705, Maverik, Raven(one of the two of them, can't remember which), Aluacard, Arzzo, ManiacMoose, Sarisse, DMCliff, and Cammm have all slipped off of the newsfeed, most after the initial volleys were made serious. Most of these names are people that participated in the first waves of alerts, and then found out what it means to be on our newsfeeds and halcyoned out. It's not a war if it's 20+ vs 8. And it's boring. Bring back the fight, or sign these Terms of Surrender.

Which one are you? You're not DrHorrible, are you? I'm just guessing here given your sig banner.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:57 am
Profile YIM

I for one, would like to see those documents...

Nemesis will indeed be keeping track this year...

To Date:

Wins: 1
Losses: 0

At least, that's what we're going with since SCION folk are literally staying dead on our ship's logs or actually HALC'ing. I mean really!? HALCs!!!

Ejjakai
Nemesis

Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:41 am

Nemesis eh? Changed names along with PA then? Still a "sublegion" as it were? Just curious....

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:53 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next