View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 {ui} edit legion notifications 

So quite often you have planet sellers, or mercs that legion hop. just to reduce the clutter i would like to ask that this thread gets looked at. Any way as i was saying, many people are legion hoppers and as such they can not partake in hardly any legion happenings. So simply i would like for all legion specific things be removed from ppl who are not loyal. ( for instance: someone who is not "loyal" could not see1PLAYER ! sent an invite to BadA to join the battle against the base: Starbase. and they wouldnt be able to see it scanned in either.) Same idea would be applied to sharing enemy planets, except that the planet would have the "ALERT" button removed untill loyalty

Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:04 am

So in other words, you're afraid of spies in your midst when you have guests? This would hurt legions that add new permanent members.

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:12 am
Profile WWW

Darth Flagitious wrote:
So in other words, you're afraid of spies in your midst when you have guests? This would hurt legions that add new permanent members.

actually i was speaking from a personal view, i just returned to my legion and am getting spammed with legion alerts right now. i feel that if it was removed and then added when loyal for new people, even if perm it would be like a pleasant surprise

Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:17 am

I was expecting something more along the lines of leaders being able to delete certain alerts from the news tab. If someone didn't know that a certain planet is off limits or an alerted player should stop getting hit because of negotiations (to name a few) then the leaders can delete the alert.
Just being able to delete player and planet alerts would solve some issues with new players who don't know all the rules yet.

Golgotha wrote:
its the attitude of being willing to take on the shark with the right harpoon that sets you above most

Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:34 pm
Profile WWW

The only legion activity that non-loyal members can't take part in is base combat. I still don't see what the problem is with how things are...

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:17 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]