View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Chassis suck? 

CHASSIS. Damn if I don't get one every time I claim my artifact points. I end up selling em anyway cuz they aren't worth it v.v

Its gotten to the point where I wont get any actual artifacts just that crap v.v

Edit: why not make a dang chassis research group =(

Sun May 02, 2010 6:05 pm

kinda agree that they are found a little too much

Sun May 02, 2010 7:50 pm

What if they got a serious buff? :)

Sun May 02, 2010 8:09 pm

serious buff would be nice..

But a suggestion.. what about the ability of spending extra artifacts or spending some RP when claiming an artifact thru trade for a small CHANCE at getting something you want? just a thought

Sun May 02, 2010 8:17 pm

srs buff would mean they become srs buiznes, i liky

Sun May 02, 2010 10:26 pm

Ok, but this is starting to sound ON topic so I'm moving this post to the suggestions area.

With that said, here are some proposed changes, let me know if you would actually consider using the combo structures if:

* the low end structures were size 3 (down from 4) : (ie Phase Cutter)
* mid structures were size 4 (down from 5) : (ie Relay Tower)
* high structures were size 5 (down from 6) : (ie Warp Gate)

Sun May 02, 2010 10:49 pm

yes, also make some that are like 1.8 the space of those but have +2

Sun May 02, 2010 10:53 pm

I know it would kinda be a reimagining of the whole concept you have, but have you thought of the idea where it will "clip" to an existing building? reason i say this, cause i'm really not into building a +1 building when i'm building +5's. So just take the phase cutters add +10 attack/def/pop/cloak to any building you already own, relay towers add +1 resource to a building (if i have a +5 mining building, i can add +1 artifact to it), and the warp gate adds 2 different +1 resources (if I have a +5 mining it would add +1 artifact and +1 research).

If you feel the need to make them take up space, have it be 1 space for all of them imo. these are supposed to be going straight up by definition of the space chassis if I remember correctly, so no matter the type, it shouldn't take up more space.

Mon May 03, 2010 12:13 am

Aggross wrote:
I know it would kinda be a reimagining of the whole concept you have, but have you thought of the idea where it will "clip" to an existing building? reason i say this, cause i'm really not into building a +1 building when i'm building +5's. So just take the phase cutters add +10 attack/def/pop/cloak to any building you already own, relay towers add +1 resource to a building (if i have a +5 mining building, i can add +1 artifact to it), and the warp gate adds 2 different +1 resources (if I have a +5 mining it would add +1 artifact and +1 research).

If you feel the need to make them take up space, have it be 1 space for all of them imo. these are supposed to be going straight up by definition of the space chassis if I remember correctly, so no matter the type, it shouldn't take up more space.

I like this as well

Mon May 03, 2010 12:14 am

i agree too.. because honestly we all don't get that many GREAT planets anyway.. so when we do HAPPEN to get one with a good abundance of more then one resource... i still think that 4 space and +1 to 2 resources is a waste when you have +5 and +6's

that rarity is allready against us in getting a planet with 2 awesome abundance of resources.. so it's just such a waste to put a chassis on there with +1 to 2 resources... i understand the idea behind it... but they still aren't great

let's say i get a very massive planet with +100% to artifacts and research... so 69 building slots available

i use the chassis that gives 4 space, +1 to art/research

i can use let's say 17 of them for a total of 68/69 space used... and +17 to art AND +17 research

IF you have 17 of those chassis available

with the abundance bonus it would be +34 to both.. and fully developed +68 to both with no race or class bonus's

but then let's say i JUST specialize in 1 of them with a +4 building

69 slots... +4 buildings use 11 space so 6 of them

66/69 slots used and +24 production.. then with the abundance bonus + 48... then fully developed with no race/class bonus makes it 96 per hour.... now... i KNOW how 96 production compares to the combined total of the other two's 136 production... but i would still take the 96 per hour i think over then other's and specialize in research i believe.. just because i doubt i ever keep 17 of those or find a VERY massive planet like that lol

This does sound good and it is... But most people allready have their planets balanced the way they want and ME personally i don't have 17 of one chassis layin around... But that is only with the +4 bonus building.. not even the +5 or +6.. so yes they are good but you just have to have SO many of them to function properly

Mon May 03, 2010 12:31 am

GRR YOU CHANGED THE NAME OF IT. I couldn't find it for like 10 minutes -_-

Mon May 03, 2010 12:32 am

the name of what

Mon May 03, 2010 12:37 am

in addition, instead of energy to use them. atm i think its 10 energy to use one. maybe should be a cost in credits. the cost would change depending on the level of building you are attaching it to. A +1 building would be cheap and of course a +6 building would cost a hella lot. Have it scale similar to the cost of the buildings themselves.

And how to code it would be a demolishing of the old building to create a whole new type of building with a different name. if you don't have the space to create the building (ie - already have 69/69 space and try to add a chassis to one), the transaction just would not occur, the building stays and the artifact does not get destroyed.

Mon May 03, 2010 12:45 am

Yeah, building using credits is better as all the other structures uses credits. Buffing the original chassis may not be a good idea, nor adding more higher tier to get from artifact shipments.

Make chassis combinable? 3 relay tower combine -> Chassis with +2 artifact, +2 research, with size less than double of the original relay tower.

Mon May 03, 2010 2:59 am

Barracuda wrote:
Yeah, building using credits is better as all the other structures uses credits. Buffing the original chassis may not be a good idea, nor adding more higher tier to get from artifact shipments.

Make chassis combinable? 3 relay tower combine -> Chassis with +2 artifact, +2 research, with size less than double of the original relay tower.

I like this as well

Mon May 03, 2010 3:00 am

Another fking warp gate chassis. I CANT GET ANYTHINGGGGG. :(

Mon May 03, 2010 2:32 pm

Another 2 -_-

Mon May 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Noah wrote:
Another 2 -_-

rofl

Mon May 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Another warp gate this morning. WTTTTTFFFFF v.v

Tue May 04, 2010 12:52 pm