View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The Cerulean Fighter 

Sereomontis wrote:
Noirpa wrote:
Just a thought... If you use the paradox generators when you know you are going to get the sphere... you can get change into all the races for free to get the fighters. Or am I wrong?

i think your right, unless there is some kind of limit to how many you get of the spheres.
though most people who have the paradoxes have used them all, i suppose it is possible.

it is possible, but paradox is also a rare and powerful artifact in its own right....
thou i reckon u can plan a difficult invasion when new year comes... and two bird with one stone~

Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:35 pm

mojo311 wrote:
LIBING wrote:

Care to state why? lol

size 15 atk def 100 already big :D

and only cc player can get it

Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:39 pm

LIBING wrote:
mojo311 wrote:
LIBING wrote:

Care to state why? lol

size 15 atk def 100 already big :D

and only cc player can get it

So your saying your a low rank and hate cc players because they get stuff you can't is that about right? But no really that is not big at all and as you can see from all the other post's here others can get it as well not just cc players if you do it right. And besides all of that I still think it would make the game more interesting if you could up grade them regardless if they where really "big" or not.

Ship size: Colossal Galaxy Destroyer,
Because just destroying your star wasn't enough.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:35 pm
Profile WWW

Had I known the stats on that fighter before I started working on it- I would not have bothered getting it.

I suspect that is true for a LOT of people. That means that more people in the future will not do it as its simply not worth the GP.

Lets face it, the fighters are primarily a GP purchase. Getting a fighter is like getting a Radiant surge cannon, but more interesting, with more indepth requirements.

It CAN be done without CC. Same as terraforming your planet into an exotic world. However, the vast majority of people will buy GP from dan to do it, and this must be taken into account. This means like anything else purchased with GPit needs to have a certain value for money for people to purchase.

If people look at it, and say "nope, not worth it at all" its power level needs to be reconsidered. As is, its a 120 GP gun that is _vastly_ outpowered by a similar, much cheaper item in terms of total benefit to the ship (the 48 GP Radiant weapons).

Therefore, it needs an upgrade.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:18 am

Golgotha wrote:
Had I known the stats on that fighter before I started working on it- I would not have bothered getting it.

I suspect that is true for a LOT of people. That means that more people in the future will not do it as its simply not worth the GP.

Lets face it, the fighters are primarily a GP purchase. Getting a fighter is like getting a Radiant surge cannon, but more interesting, with more indepth requirements.

It CAN be done without CC. Same as terraforming your planet into an exotic world. However, the vast majority of people will buy GP from dan to do it, and this must be taken into account. This means like anything else purchased with GPit needs to have a certain value for money for people to purchase.

If people look at it, and say "nope, not worth it at all" its power level needs to be reconsidered. As is, its a 120 GP gun that is _vastly_ outpowered by a similar, much cheaper item in terms of total benefit to the ship (the 48 GP Radiant weapons).

Therefore, it needs an upgrade.

^^^This. +1 to upgrade and i'm a rank 196 and think it's way underpowered. 100 att+def is nothing.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Agreed, anything that costs as much as the Cerulean fighter does in real world dollars and cents should be more powerful than a Radiant Surge Cannon. I think several of the rewards are a little light on the ground, imo.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:01 am

Thon-Ni-Maa wrote:
Agreed, anything that costs as much as the Cerulean fighter does in real world dollars and cents should be more powerful than a Radiant Surge Cannon. I think several of the rewards are a little light on the ground, imo.

Agreed.

When a man of genius speaks, a confederacy of dunces swells up to denounce him. -Jonathan Swift

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2