View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 reduce XP gain for high level vs low 

Noah wrote:
I think you guys are missing the point. We can't target players that are insanely below us unless a friend shares it with us. So its not like I am searching and destroying level 20s because I feel like it. I kill level 20s because someone says "Hey this #$&*$# is killing me can you own him up a bit?". I then go and kill the person. The current problem for me is that there are very few people who are my level and above and those that are either stay dead or are in my legion. 50-80 is plenty of level to build defense. As a matter of fact when I was 60-70 I had like 300+ defense. So its not impossible to defend.

Noah - It's lonely at the top! There's a downside to getting a head start or leveling faster than the masses. You run out of adversaries, and have to wait for them to catch up. As the game popularity grows, there will be more targets at every level. Even so, we're not saying you shouldn't be able to kill lower levels. I like that we can! Just that it should be less reward for hitting those much lower/weaker than you.

Fri May 07, 2010 1:58 am

Headless wrote:
Noah wrote:
I think you guys are missing the point. We can't target players that are insanely below us unless a friend shares it with us. So its not like I am searching and destroying level 20s because I feel like it. I kill level 20s because someone says "Hey this #$&*$# is killing me can you own him up a bit?". I then go and kill the person. The current problem for me is that there are very few people who are my level and above and those that are either stay dead or are in my legion. 50-80 is plenty of level to build defense. As a matter of fact when I was 60-70 I had like 300+ defense. So its not impossible to defend.

Noah - It's lonely at the top! There's a downside to getting a head start or leveling faster than the masses. You run out of adversaries, and have to wait for them to catch up. As the game popularity grows, there will be more targets at every level. Even so, we're not saying you shouldn't be able to kill lower levels. I like that we can! Just that it should be less reward for hitting those much lower/weaker than you.

Define much weaker in your opinion.

Fri May 07, 2010 1:59 am

Headless wrote:
Noah wrote:

I completely agree, but I also feel that in dosnt mean sh*t you youe\ beat a higher ranked person if they had crappy attack/defense

Fri May 07, 2010 2:00 am

I think it would be good if the XP system is based on the victims Kills/deaths and the attackers Kills/deaths.

Fri May 07, 2010 2:00 am

Barracuda wrote:
I think it would be good if the XP system is based on the victims Kills/deaths and the attackers Kills/deaths.

Screw that I wouldn't get anything because I am 140/20 O_o

Fri May 07, 2010 2:01 am

Yeah, also a problem :(

Fri May 07, 2010 2:04 am

Also another thing. For me if you don't like being killed just add me to your legion. You can add me to a block list I don't give a damn but if you don't wanna die to me its logical that you would seek out a way to truce.

Another thing is that I think we should give it time to work itself out. I mean think about it this way:
12k new players. 12k noobs. That means that at some point they will all be at 40-80 most likely in the next 2-3 months. So I think it will begin to balance given time. I mean in 2 months when your level 80 raping you'll look back and laugh at all this. Thats what I believe anyway.

Fri May 07, 2010 2:07 am

Noah wrote:
if you don't wanna die to me its logical that you would seek out a way to truce.

i would truce by adding you, but i dont want to just add anyone to my FB friends list. same goes for Coth. he is a friend of friends so i would want a truce with him also. besides.. when i level high enough it would rob me of the chance for heavy and even competition. being in a legion 300 strong is powerful, but if all the strong players are in that legion, it will seem very limiting imo. i want a bit of tension, but not just getting rolled over on.

Fri May 07, 2010 6:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2