View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 scan duration 

planet scans have a timer and the ability to rescan to the legion is blocked... and for good reason. but for ship scans they last forever and the ability to rescan is available. i believe this is how im being targeted because kenneth has one of my scans, and i know he resent it to his legion. it is crucial that this same timeout is implemented on ship scans as well. there is no reason why i should be on someones log for 7 days if i didnt do anything to them.

Thu May 06, 2010 9:53 am

I kinda like having an enemys name on my list that lasts. If I have a lot of em I don't have to search for them or wait for my friend to send me it again because the enemy send failed. I could see how it effects you in your case but trust me, if Kenneth wants you dead, he will get his friend to share you every day.

Also think of how he got your name. You killed someone or hacked someone. I would hate if I got hacked repeatedly and because a half day passed I can't retaliate.

Thu May 06, 2010 12:35 pm

Noah wrote:
I kinda like having an enemys name on my list that lasts. If I have a lot of em I don't have to search for them or wait for my friend to send me it again because the enemy send failed. I could see how it effects you in your case but trust me, if Kenneth wants you dead, he will get his friend to share you every day.

Also think of how he got your name. You killed someone or hacked someone. I would hate if I got hacked repeatedly and because a half day passed I can't retaliate.

well there is also another option of limiting the amount they can attack based on a scan. on a scan i would limit 1 per recipient that is non shareable to more in the legion. but unlimited for the origin of the attack message.

Thu May 06, 2010 2:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]