View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Prejoran slave barrier 

I don't think many people have that tech, but anyway I hardly find any use for it.

First is the description directly link to a special effect or just because of its size? I don't see the point of having a planet without any ressources.

Second: I would suggest cutting 50% of its size and 50% of it's bonus to make it a bit more usable but keep the same cost in prejoran tech to make it rare.

currently the only use I could see for it is like, temporary high defense until you find a planet flux to protect a planet from invasion ... Provided that the attacker hasn't fuxxed you before ... Not really great anyway as it's rarely the case + don't like to use prejoran tech to build something and then sell it later on ...

What do you think ?

Sat May 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Same, I don't see any "permanent" use for such a structure.

Sat May 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Barracuda wrote:
Same, I don't see any "permanent" use for such a structure.

Oh I have.........

If I cant have it, no one can MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sat May 08, 2010 10:07 pm

yeah but clearly here in the case of Exotica ... What's the point conquering it if it produces no ressources as you chiped it up with defense like mad?

you gonna make more ressources of a poor barren planet at this rate ...

Edit: Besides you still lost it ^^ and I see you have a nice exotic planet at your name :D *yummy*

Edit2: And you got 215 planets in your scan when your ship is said to have found 126 ;) tells alot to me :)

Sat May 08, 2010 11:19 pm

Actually I did this today with Exotica, as for scans I have found alot of those, free planet artifacts, ALOT.

Sun May 09, 2010 12:01 am

nice ... I think I had like 3 or 4 Alien star chart artifact ... heh ... Everyone with there strategy.

Edit: Since alien charts are not buyable ... I still find it hard to believe that you got 80 of those artifacts from points ... It would mean that you get something like 12000 artifacts points /H Ouch :p or maybe they used to be buyable ^^

Sun May 09, 2010 12:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]