View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Contested planets 

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before but if I'm the first then so be it.

Its hard to believe that there would be one planet like Exotica in the universe, so what if there were more planets that every player could fight over.

Have there be one for every type of planet, all with the same or similar rules as Exotica, stats that are higher than the usual for that type of planet, one or two missions required to unlock the location of the planet, and medals for each of them along the lines of the ruler of exotica medal that reward a module or ability related to the planet type.

This would take some of the heat off of Exotica and give people something new to work for.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Over 40 views and none of you have the nerve to comment, come on people.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:46 am

I dont like this idea

Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:49 am

I like the idea... but personally I think some sort of level cap implementation could be useful as well. Myself at rank 100, Exotica is all but just a dream for me. If we could have say, 1 planet shared with ranks >149, another for rank 150-249, then 250-499... and so on, would most likely see them change hands more often.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:56 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]