View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Medal idea 

-I was expecting more of a challenge.: While alerted to a legion, disable 4 players from that legion after they have disabled, hacked, raided, or used more than one artifact against you. (10 medal points)

-Bring it on.: While alerted to a legion, disable 10 players from that legion after they have after they have disabled, hacked, raided, or used more than one artifact against you. (15 medal points)

-Send more, please.: While alerted to a legion, disable 16 players from that legion after they have after they have disabled, hacked, raided, or used more than one artifact against you. (20 medal points)

-And a good fight that was...: While alerted to a legion, disable 25 players from that legion after they have disabled, hacked, raided, or used more than one artifact against you. (25 medal points, title earned "The Fighter")

The logic behind this medal chain? encourages players to fight back when they've been alerted to a legion rather than to play dead and hide behind halcyons.

Last edited by Fenix on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:05 pm

higher numbers to be a "challenge" there buddy. Not that difficult. steal someone's planet, they cry to the legion, and boom! now you have that title. great idea but give it some challenge

Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:11 am

zackgiddings93 wrote:
higher numbers to be a "challenge" there buddy. Not that difficult. steal someone's planet, they cry to the legion, and boom! now you have that title. great idea but give it some challenge

More challenge? I'll kick it up a notch if you feel that's reasonable.

What's the usual amount of players that hit you when you get alerted? Usually I only get two or three and even that seems quite rare at least to me.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:40 am

I added another medal to the end of the chain with a borderline impossible goal (getting half of a unexpanded legion to fight you all in the same alert is probably a challenge in itself let alone disabling all of them). and another title.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:07 am

Removed the extra medal and made the final 2 more difficult to achieve.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]